Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

does anyone hearded of bots for rappelz ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SOMAdoma2

• Lurker

rappelz is a nice mmorpg game , i know the game ain't that popular , but  it has some decent numbers of players , anyways i was asking if anyone ever heared of rappelz bots ! 
i'd like to try them or see the source code 

if you ever played it , what is  your opinion about the game ? 
i find really good and fun to play 

doda99

• noob cracker

i stopped playing back in epic 5 ( they call the game season "epic" ) i was playing gamepower7 rappelz which was pay to win game , and no i didn't hear of bots for that game

SOMAdoma2

• Lurker

i stopped playing back in epic 5 ( they call the game season "epic" ) i was playing gamepower7 rappelz which was pay to win game , and no i didn't hear of bots for that game 

oh ok , the game has changed a lot since then if you ever wanted to get back to the game there is new quests that lvl you up so quickly to +150 and then to +160 . what lvl where you ?

I play Hearth Stone.

doda99

• noob cracker

oh ok , the game has changed a lot since then if you ever wanted to get back to the game there is new quests that lvl you up so quickly to +150 and then to +160 . what lvl where you ?

that's cool , i think i might try soon , i was knight lvl +100 as i guess,  i had a unique pet or something after i was able to tame it with the empty card

Edited by doda99, 29 April 2016 - 12:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users