Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[help] BOL SCRIPTS CRACKING .. decoding from xor to lua .

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

doda99

• noob cracker

hello guys ,  first of all i'm not that good at cracking but i know the basics and what to do in general  and i'm trying to improve , now  my problem is that after i got my decoded base64.bin ( the xor code ) now i need to decode the xor also , i use Xor Decrypting tool i run it witch cmd  using xor auth code "MyVIPL33tKEy" because the script is vip , now here is the problem , after decocing xor code i can read in the header at the top of it  the word Luar , it should be alright and i did everyhing good , but i can't use unluac.jar to get the final soucre code as it tells me that the file is not a valid lua file and i run it also with cmd! 

what can i do to to take down the last layer of security and how can i fix this issue ? am i doing something wrong ? plz help

Edited by doda99, 28 April 2016 - 11:46 AM.

Radi

• Lilith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

use elobuddy or get auth kek

yQUm0Kw.png

k03rxkE.png

tWOFb5o.png

doda99

• noob cracker

use elobuddy or get auth kek

i do want to crack scripts and publish the latest scripts here , i want to focus on bol scripts as i find it less buggy 
also most of the scripts here are outdated even if i got auth key the scripts are full of bugslplat

SOMAdoma2

• Lurker

if you succeed can  you please crack evadee or any vip bundle scirpts ?
i'll send you a massage my skype to sen them 

doda99

• noob cracker

if you succeed can  you please crack evadee or any vip bundle scirpts ?
i'll send you a massage my skype to sen them 

i'll share my work here in nulled with you guys 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users