Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Verified to Unverified

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Zireseth

• Gimmi some goods.

Am I sure if I'll change server from EUW to EUNE email will be unverified ? I saw this somewhere but I need to know is that truth ? Because if this is truth I'll need 2600 RP to make it right ?

Edited by Zireseth, 28 April 2016 - 09:07 AM.

Buying CRACKED EUW accs with skins 100+  or CS Riven, King Rammus, Pax TF/Jax/Sivir and and super rare like this skins. PM

vc3AGHQ.png

jinxy88

• Advanced Member

if email is verified there is no way to getting unverified even if u change servers :)

KingdomfGeorgia

Am I sure if I'll change server from EUW to EUNE email will be unverified ? I saw iy somewhere this but I need to know is that truth ? Because if this is truth I'll need 2600 RP to make it right ?

It will not change

darkvampy

• Don't use skrill.

if email is verified there is no way to getting unverified even if u change servers :)

There is a way to get it verified to your email adress buddy

c38687bcae78fd8239f6704c8b5c30e9.gif

BROLY7   :broly:  Is the best.

Zireseth

• Gimmi some goods.

There is a way to get it verified to your email adress buddy

Can u explain or gimmi some info / advices ?

Buying CRACKED EUW accs with skins 100+  or CS Riven, King Rammus, Pax TF/Jax/Sivir and and super rare like this skins. PM

vc3AGHQ.png

darkvampy

• Don't use skrill.

Can u explain or gimmi some info / advices ?

Its hard to do, if you have enough information about it's pretty easy.

But to get his information is pretty hard you can find tutorial how can you do it.

c38687bcae78fd8239f6704c8b5c30e9.gif

BROLY7   :broly:  Is the best.

Zireseth

• Gimmi some goods.

Its hard to do, if you have enough information about it's pretty easy.

But to get his information is pretty hard you can find tutorial how can you do it.

I was looking for something like that but I couldn't find any ? Can u drop a link o something pm ?

vc3AGHQ.png

lennyyy

• Challenjour

I was looking for something like that but I couldn't find any ? Can u drop a link o something pm ?

u will just find out the mail the account is on. Then you try to find this guys facebook when his name is included in his email-adress, it is easy. You will contact the guy on Facebook then just talking to him like you wanna get in contact. You will get some informations out of him (where he lives, when his birthday is etc.) when you're done with that, you will contact the support about the account you want to change the mail on and provide them all the informations you just found out.

l3V0qcLXf8MVRqHgk.gif

Zireseth

• Gimmi some goods.

Okay, but now how to get full email?

u will just find out the mail the account is on. Then you try to find this guys facebook when his name is included in his email-adress, it is easy. You will contact the guy on Facebook then just talking to him like you wanna get in contact. You will get some informations out of him (where he lives, when his birthday is etc.) when you're done with that, you will contact the support about the account you want to change the mail on and provide them all the informations you just found out.

vc3AGHQ.png

xdarkfluffy2

nah no way 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users