Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Forget password

Best Answer JokerArt, 27 April 2016 - 08:56 PM

Try again, should be working now.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Fulockq8y

• Lurker

Hello, i've got an account which password i forgot, but whenever i do forget password, it says iwill get email in 10 mins(instant) usually but i never get any email

Martop5hng

• SoFloMemer

Hello, i've got an account which password i forgot, but whenever i do forget password, it says iwill get email in 10 mins(instant) usually but i never get any email

Somebody changed the e-mail of your account :D #feelsbadman

I won't lie , this is totally me when Im cracking

Fulockq8y

• Lurker

Somebody changed the e-mail of your account :D #feelsbadman

nobody changed email of anything cus even when i make new account i don't receive email activation , also my account isn't hacked, i just forgot the password 

Martop5hng

• SoFloMemer

nobody changed email of anything cus even when i make new account i don't receive email activation , also my account isn't hacked, i just forgot the password 

I just don't understand why you gave me downvote , but whatever,   try to use another @  like gmail  , they should come in 5 seconds

Fulockq8y

• Lurker

I just don't understand why you gave me downvote , but whatever,   try to use another @  like gmail  , they should come in 5 seconds

i want my account, i don't want to make new account, also i downvoted cus u didn't try to help me.

Martop5hng

• SoFloMemer

i want my account, i don't want to make new account, also i downvoted cus u didn't try to help me.

there is nothing to help you with, did you check your e-mail in leagueoflegends.com   maybe somebody actually changed it. also which e-mail are you using ?

Fulockq8y

• Lurker

there is nothing to help you with, did you check your e-mail in leagueoflegends.com   maybe somebody actually changed it. also which e-mail are you using ?

i don't need someone trolling me if there is nothing to help there is no need to fuck with others. i'm using @outlook

also as i said nobody changed it, i would've known.

Edited by Fulockq8y, 27 April 2016 - 07:50 PM.

JokerArt

• A german citizen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
✓  Best Answer

Try again, should be working now.

Forum Rules | Marketplace Rules | VIP F.A.Q

i04Cl4D.gif Don't pm me regarding i04Cl4D.gif

Bol/EB support

Ban Appeals

VIP Payments - PM oxidenigga

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users