Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Can I refund an item after attempting to?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ABackedStone

• SE Level : Beginner

So I recently attempted to refund an item that I ordered in September 2015, I told him it was water damaged and he just said to contact the company that makes the Card

What do I do from here? Will I be able to start a new ticket without them seeing the other?!

kjzd4e5jfz8c.jpg

ronik

• Veteran

If you speak about  Amazon, and you try refund , if its not sold or atelast fullfiled by amazon i dont think  they will give any refund and simply ask you to move you out to the company .

As for attempts, as far as  i know you can try as many times as you wish , just close 1 support and another one will respond you but if the item isnt sold by amazon for sure you will get same answer

ABackedStone

Thank you Junkie, But the order was ful filled by amazon

kjzd4e5jfz8c.jpg

ABackedStone

If you speak about  Amazon, and you try refund , if its not sold or atelast fullfiled by amazon i dont think  they will give any refund and simply ask you to move you out to the company .

As for attempts, as far as  i know you can try as many times as you wish , just close 1 support and another one will respond you but if the item isnt sold by amazon for sure you will get same answer

Thank you so much i solved my problem!

kjzd4e5jfz8c.jpg

ronik

• Veteran

Thank you Junkie, But the order was ful filled by amazon

Gosh that moment when you feel  senpai...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users