Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kon'nichiwa Min'na Genkiii I am back

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Cruger

• Cruki

You are about to read some bad English. and I am really sorry about it. I am not a native English speaker.

Hey guys How are U? Hope You are Fine 

My name is Cruger I am a returning user

I joined this community 11 months ago and I was really happy here until I got messed with an accident 8 months ago

got in coma and got awake after 3months ....Now I am recovered well Kind of

but still I am happy to return 

Just Saw my alerts 6k  :blink:

VVjZCs1.png

And seems like my Reputation Got Down Really Hard As long as I remember it was 400+ and now it is -4  :(  :mellow:

Its seems like I have to start it all over again ....But I want some help from you guys can you guys plz tell me what happened in these past 10 months 

What kind of rule changes ? What kind of things should I know ? What kind of things should I start with ? 

And I am fully sure that 100% of you guys already have forgotten everything about me 

So I am Gonna write My full Introduction Read it If you are interested if you are not just skip it 

Hey guys My name is Rusty Cruger

and I am half Canadian and I am half Japanese 

I can't speak english properly nor I can write it properly 

But I can fully understand it 

So If you don't like my english then I am really sorry about it because I am not a native english speaker

So Guys That Was My Little Introduction I Am Back So Plz Be Nice With Me And Plz Help Me 

I am a jinx Person

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users