Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

UbotStudio|Software Creation Service|FREE OF CHARGE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

VileElf

• Addicted

UbotStudio
Software Creation Service

This is a FREE OF CHARGE service, and you may ask why it’s free, right?

After waiting 2 months to get the Community Edition, I want to make a program that can do something cool and smart. Therefore I thought if people start making requests of what program I should develop to them, I can start learning how to deal with different problems, and therefore learn UbotStudio fast!

What can UbotStudio Do?

§  Create and manage hundreds of blogs simultaneously

§  Create accounts on every social network on the web with just the click of a button

§  Post status updates and blog posts to every one of those networks simultaneously

§  Trick web pages into thinking you’re visiting them – when you really aren’t!

§  Automate messaging, account creation, blogging, uploading, and networking

§  Add friends, join groups, and be a regular social butterfly on hundreds of sites!

§  Scrape proxies, site rankings, content, or anything else on any website

§  Build a bot to OWN any forum, social network, affiliate site, classified site – ANY SITE.

§  Create a whole marketing machine for yourself or clients!

However, you should know that i CAN’T deal with reCAPTCHA, but the regular captcha should work fine.
Remember to keep it inside of what the Community Edition can do.

What is reCAPTCHA? (Click HERE)

What is the regular captcha? (Click HERE)

If you want me to automate the process of captchas, you need to give me your login credential when I’m at the final step, or you should type it in via TeamViewer (Your choice!)

So, want a piece of software special made for YOU?
Write to me via private message, and I will add updates to the thread, as the requests comes in, so you can watch the queue.

Software created will be advertised on THIS thread, so you can publish your software properly!  ;)

Software Creation Queue:
- Openload Bot

Looking forward from hearing from YOU, and i'm looking forward to make some awesome software for you!

Edited by VileElf, 20 April 2016 - 09:26 AM.

FreeDownvoteMe

• #FREEDOWNVOTEME+

Vouch Kappa ?

XJ3D3Zw.png

:pepi: JOKERART = LIER :pepi:

http://www.niemiau.xyz/downvoteme/

VileElf

• Addicted

Vouch Kappa ?

It's FREE OF CHARGE, as i want to learn to use it properly ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users