Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Scam report on ivarovich+ | UID: 88918

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

niggear

• [Greek Electronic Army@nulled:]

I like how his bum buddy Imex keeps negative rating my posts.

Okay, I accept your 600 WORKING & VALID AMAZON UK ACCOUNTS.

I want them sent to Joker in this thread first to confirm they all work, then I will release them on the forums.

So there, I accept them, for the good of the community because by your standards they will still be shit.

6 days remaining.

you bought them to share them on the forum ? wow

───▄████▄─────

──███▄█▀──────

─▐████──卐─卐-─卐

──█████▄──────

───▀████▀─────

Posted Image

───▄████▄─────

──███▄█▀──────

─▐████──卐─卐-─卐

──█████▄──────

───▀████▀─────

Surf2Paradise

you bought them to share them on the forum ? wow

Now where the fuck did you get that from? Did you read the thread at all, or any of the relevant posts?

I bought them for myself, none of them work. He lied about being fresh. He sent me replacements, which again, did not work.
I then proceeded for a refund, he kept refusing and refusing, and kept stating his TOS said no refunds. His TOS also said all accounts are checked before sale, which is quite obviously not the case as anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence would know. 

Since I am not getting my refund, I have decided I will in fact take 600 valid accounts from him, and as I no longer need or want them, I will contribute to the community by releasing them here, that'll make my $80 well spent in the end.

Since opening this thread and the moderators reply, I have had no communication from Ivar yet. 5 days remaining.

I also can't help but wonder why someone with an active scam report currently has their thread still opened and allowed to sell Amazon accounts, and has admitted they are still selling UK Amazon accounts despite the unresolved problems with me yet. Surely those accounts he has, should be GIVEN to me instead of sold? Or is he going to just give me the accounts he has already sold to others? Wouldn't put it past him, but come on staff, how can you allow such a thing? He should not be allowed to sell and use the TOS as an excuse to scam which he broke his own rules himself.

Ivarovich

Now where the fuck did you get that from? Did you read the thread at all, or any of the relevant posts?

I bought them for myself, none of them work. He lied about being fresh. He sent me replacements, which again, did not work.
I then proceeded for a refund, he kept refusing and refusing, and kept stating his TOS said no refunds. His TOS also said all accounts are checked before sale, which is quite obviously not the case as anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence would know. 

Since I am not getting my refund, I have decided I will in fact take 600 valid accounts from him, and as I no longer need or want them, I will contribute to the community by releasing them here, that'll make my $80 well spent in the end.

Since opening this thread and the moderators reply, I have had no communication from Ivar yet. 5 days remaining.

I also can't help but wonder why someone with an active scam report currently has their thread still opened and allowed to sell Amazon accounts, and has admitted they are still selling UK Amazon accounts despite the unresolved problems with me yet. Surely those accounts he has, should be GIVEN to me instead of sold? Or is he going to just give me the accounts he has already sold to others? Wouldn't put it past him, but come on staff, how can you allow such a thing? He should not be allowed to sell and use the TOS as an excuse to scam which he broke his own rules himself.

Hello sir.

I'm , checking the accounts right now. Don't worry about it. 

And also , i did 3+ trades after you ''scam'' reported me :^) 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Surf2Paradise

Oh why hello there. Good to see you.

I'm not worried, believe me - The accounts are only going to be leaked on the forums. Which is really exciting because then they are out in the public and I'm sure we'll have some of your customers coming along claiming what I posted (when received from you) they also received the same.

Please prove me wrong.

niggear

• [Greek Electronic Army@nulled:]

Hello sir.

I'm , checking the accounts right now. Don't worry about it. 

And also , i did 3+ trades after you ''scam'' reported me :^) 

3+ TRADES SO OP  :ph34r:

───▄████▄─────

──███▄█▀──────

─▐████──卐─卐-─卐

──█████▄──────

───▀████▀─────

Posted Image

───▄████▄─────

──███▄█▀──────

─▐████──卐─卐-─卐

──█████▄──────

───▀████▀─────

Ivarovich

Oh why hello there. Good to see you.

I'm not worried, believe me - The accounts are only going to be leaked on the forums. Which is really exciting because then they are out in the public and I'm sure we'll have some of your customers coming along claiming what I posted (when received from you) they also received the same.

Please prove me wrong.

xDDDDDD Accounts will be leeched in 1 day sir Fappa 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ivarovich

I sent 600 working accounts to the guy.

He doesnt seems to respond , but i guess this is solved. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Surf2Paradise

1) You have not sent me any accounts at all, and we made it clear to only communicate via the forums now, not Skype, which I don't bother using now.

2) I wanted a moderator to check a few random ones from the list to confirm they at least work, seems you ignored that, like most stuff you do.

PS: Wouldn't surprise me even if you did have valid accounts you'd purposely give me useless ones now.

PSS: Why does your boyfriend Imex keep liking all your posts, does he try and scam people too, hoping you'd get away with it? Sketchy.

Edited by Surf2Paradise, 26 April 2016 - 06:21 PM.

Ivarovich

1) You have not sent me any accounts at all, and we made it clear to only communicate via the forums now, not Skype, which I don't bother using now.

2) I wanted a moderator to check a few random ones from the list to confirm they at least work, seems you ignored that, like most stuff you do.

PS: Wouldn't surprise me even if you did have valid accounts you'd purposely give me useless ones now.

PSS: Why does your boyfriend Imex keep liking all your posts, does he try and scam people too, hoping you'd get away with it? Sketchy.

Explain this?? 

http://prntscr.com/ax5543

Posted Image

Posted Image

Surf2Paradise

Explain this?? 

http://prntscr.com/ax5543

Sure, I am happy to explain it.

As shown on the Skype conversation, I clearly said we can sort everything on the forums, and that was the end of it.
As shown above in what you quoted, I also clearly told you I do not use Skype now.

Also to note, you once again ignored questions I asked. I think you just pick and choose what you like to answer and don't answer clearly. I would NEVER trust you, and I want one of the moderators to confirm some of the accounts in the list before you send them to me via the forums please & thank you. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users