Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Scam report on ivarovich+ | UID: 88918

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

Surf2Paradise

Username: Ivarovich+

UID: 88918

Short Description Of Product/Service: 500 Amazon UK valid accounts.

Screenshots of conversation: 16 total.

Spoiler

Amount scammed: $80 in Bitcoin (https://blockchain.i...0e0dfe934de03f0

Additional Information: I literally cannot believe I even have to do this. The conversation above paints quite a good picture of the situation. I found Amazon UK Accounts for sale on this website, I bought some via Slut.io from GreazySK and they were great, but I wanted more. I contacted him via Skype but unfortunately he wasn't around for some days to do it direct, so I had to contact Ivarovich which is where everything has gone terrible wrong.

As you can see, I purchased some, sent the payment and got the email. Around 30 minutes later I had an email and the accounts which I started trying to check ... They were not working, so I was a bit concerned considering his reputation and status on this website but I went ahead and contacted him, for him to only tell me those logs are from 5 MONTHS AGO. Seriously? Why tell me that after I come COMPLAINING? Anyhow, he then tells me he will replace with logs from this month, which he does.

Only issue now? They don't work - again. I told him this almost straight away. He was away so I kept on trying and wasted two hours and got about 5 accounts out of about 150 tried, and even then they were empty so someone has clearly used them before and seen they're useless so hasn't changed details. Whether someone had them before or he resold, I do not know.

I tried from all parts of the list, so I didn't just go down or up one by one. He tells me he will replace dead accounts. That is fair enough, if there were only a few dead, but the fact is it was almost every single account that was dead. I haven't got the time or patience for that when I can buy from reliable sellers. As soon as he sent me these new accounts though, he said he is going for the night which was a bit fishy despite still being 'Online' on Skype and via the forums. 

I heard nothing back from him despite my multiple requests and warnings to post on the forums, that was until I did indeed go ahead on his thread warning people not to purchase, to where he eventually replied. So he cannot claim ignorance and say he did not know about my messages cause he would of quite clearly seen them and just thought I was another 'nobody' who wouldn't waste his time. Sadly you're wrong.

He goes on anyhow, saying how he will replace and such, and that is TOS claims no refund. Sadly terms of service on a forum are quite simply, a load of bollocks and none enforceable, not when it comes to sales that violates international law here. It's as simple as that. He keeps referring to his TOS, however, I think he will find he broke his own TOS by claiming they are all VALID and working before sale, and that they are all fresh. They were not fresh, and they certainly did not work. He only mentioned they were old after my payment and yet claims I agreed to that. 

I do not want a replacement, again, I want a refund and refund only. Everyone will agree that it is virtually impossible for me to check every single account without wasting time and money on a checker and DBC when I can spend money on other sellers with a 95% chance of them working. If he doesn't want to refund and ruin his reputation here, then that is his choice but he is being very unreasonable and I'd rather not communicate with him via Skype now because his ignorance and attitude just frustrates me.

Ivarovich

I am offering you a replacement with manually checked accounts.

I'm not giving out a refund.

My TOS says so. And you agreed with my TOS.

I told you about the accounts , you didnt complained about the date when they where cracked back then.

And also ''Mate , idon't give a fuck about the TOS''

It's like buying a car , but it only has 3 wheels.

And then you asking for a full refund. Although the contract said ''No refunds , only replacements''

Posted Image

Posted Image

Surf2Paradise

I am offering you a replacement.

I'm not giving out a refund.

My TOS says so. And you agreed with my TOS. 

And also : ''n ot when it comes to sales that violates international law here.''  :huh:

You broke your own TOS. They were not valid and were not fresh. I would not of bought was I informed this before handing money over.

You purposely mislead the sale. You keep ignoring this fact which is unbelievable.

Lol i dont think he is a scammer.. read ToS before interacting with someone

Maybe you're also unaware his own TOS is invalid. Read the full thread before posting irrelevant comments.

Edited by Surf2Paradise, 18 April 2016 - 04:39 PM.

JokerArt

• A german citizen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Ivarovich has 1 week (due to the number of the accounts) to give the OP 600 accounts (Manually checked) for the troubles he caused.

Members spamming this report with useless posts will receive 2 days suspension.

Forum Rules | Marketplace Rules | VIP F.A.Q

i04Cl4D.gif Don't pm me regarding i04Cl4D.gif

Bol/EB support

Ban Appeals

VIP Payments - PM oxidenigga

Surf2Paradise

Much rather get a refund considering I've bought from another seller now. If the original then replacement don't work, why should I waste time on more?

He can easily resell other manually checked ones too.

Ivarovich

Much rather get a refund considering I've bought from another seller now. If the original then replacement don't work, why should I waste time on more?

I never resold anything , cracked them all myself.

I can prove if you want that.

Posted Image

Posted Image

kosuo9909

• Junkie

I don't see why you want that refund so badly. If you were to order one single thing from those 600 accounts, you would have made a big profit. Or maybe you are just re-selling them, no idea. Can't argue with staff's decision, I guess.

Ivarovich

I knew it :pepo:

Members spamming this report with useless posts will receive 2 days suspension.

rip

Posted Image

Posted Image

Surf2Paradise

I don't see why you want that refund so badly. If you were to order one single thing from those 600 accounts, you would have made a big profit. Or maybe you are just re-selling them, no idea. Can't argue with staff's decision, I guess.

He keeps ignoring it, but his TOS which he swears by, despite them meaning nothing, claimed they were all fresh and valid.

1) They were not valid
2) Therefore, they were not fresh.

This applies for both his original and replacements he sent me.

The money isn't the point, I've got plenty of money do not worry. My point is why should I not wait a week for more, which he can easily resell and such?
It's not feasible, it's stupidity and it's as simple as that. I've already bought plenty more from a good seller so I don't need his shitty supplies.

He says no refunds, but at the end of the day, he also said they were fresh and valid, to which he later revealed they were from 5 months ago. He is basically scamming, and getting away with it when a Terms of Service mean nothing. I'm sure he has spent more than $80 on his forum ranks and such, what a way to throw his reputation away, even if his butt buddies stand by him.

There were many posts in this thread before they were deleted with people agreeing I was in the right to ask for a refund now as he broke his own terms and going on about how he keeps ignoring this fact.

Ivarovich

He keeps ignoring it, but his TOS which he swears by, despite them meaning nothing, claimed they were all fresh and valid.

1) They were not valid
2) Therefore, they were not fresh.

This applies for both his original and replacements he sent me.

The money isn't the point, I've got plenty of money do not worry. My point is why should I not wait a week for more, which he can easily resell and such?
It's not feasible, it's stupidity and it's as simple as that. I've already bought plenty more from a good seller so I don't need his shitty supplies.

He says no refunds, but at the end of the day, he also said they were fresh and valid, to which he later revealed they were from 5 months ago. He is basically scamming, and getting away with it when a Terms of Service mean nothing. I'm sure he has spent more than $80 on his forum ranks and such, what a way to throw his reputation away, even if his butt buddies stand by him.

There were many posts in this thread before they were deleted with people agreeing I was in the right to ask for a refund now as he broke his own terms and going on about how he keeps ignoring this fact.

Im offering you fresh accounts. I made a mistake sending you accounts that where outdated. So now i've handled the fact. Also staff decided to giving replacements. So good luck arguing that

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users