Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Suggest/Recommend me anime pl0x

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

CassiOPeia

• What's poppin' dawg?

Hi guys! What anime would you suggest to me with this kind of genre? Romance/Drama and maybe with Comedy too. The animes that I already watched with that kind of genre are AnoHana,Angel Beats,Ano Natsu De Matteru,Chobits,Charlotte,Plastic Memories,Clannad and Clannad After Story,Your Lie in April. And I forgot the titles of the other anime but these animes that I mention are the best one for me . But right now I'm out of ideas of what anime to watch with that kind of genre. I just want an anime that will really make me cri like a bitch and destroy my sou so hard. Oh and I want an anime too that the lovers live in the same roof  I don't know why lol. So yeah I will be waiting for the suggestions thank you  Kappa  Kappa  Kappa

Edited by CassiOPeia, 18 April 2016 - 02:00 PM.

I'M A FAGGOT  doge

Jarvan14

• Junkie

Ao no exorcism and High school DxD works!

Tell me if you like em! / saw em!

Edited by Jarvan14, 18 April 2016 - 02:00 PM.

CassiOPeia

• What's poppin' dawg?

Ao no exorcism and High school DxD works!

Tell me if you like em! / saw em!

What do you think of Kanon? Air? Sakurasou no pet na kanojo? Ishuukan friends? Are they romance and drama? Someone suggested me those but I still want to hear the opinion of people about this. I will check out of the Ao no exorcism and high school dxd. Oh and is mirai nikki romance and drama? I haven't watched it before lol. I'll check the one you recommend and tell you my feedback about it. Thanks

Edited by CassiOPeia, 18 April 2016 - 02:03 PM.

I'M A FAGGOT  doge

Jarvan14

• Junkie

What do you think of Kanon? Air? Sakurasou no pet na kanojo? Ishuukan friends? Are they romance and drama? Someone suggested me those but I still want to hear the opinion of people about this. I will check out of the Ao no exorcism and high school dxd. Oh and is mirai nikki romance and drama? I haven't watched it before lol. I'll check the one you recommend and tell you my feedback about it. Thanks

Not a problem what so ever, They seem nice. Alert! High School DxD is ecchi A lot of boobs not privates thoe but yeah haha .... High school DxD Contains action & romance & drama & comedy & greek metolegy (season 3) Fallen angels, angels and devils.

CassiOPeia

• What's poppin' dawg?

Not a problem what so ever, They seem nice. Alert! High School DxD is ecchi A lot of boobs not privates thoe but yeah haha .... High school DxD Contains action & romance & drama & comedy & greek metolegy (season 3) Fallen angels, angels and devils.

Oh okay I'll check that out. Do you know anything else?

I'M A FAGGOT  doge

Jarvan14

• Junkie

Oh okay I'll check that out. Do you know anything else?

Boku no pico! /Watch it when u go to bed!

CassiOPeia

• What's poppin' dawg?

Boku no pico! /Watch it when u go to bed!

:(

I'M A FAGGOT  doge

Jarvan14

• Junkie

:(

you no like?

CassiOPeia

• What's poppin' dawg?

you no like?

ofc i like  Kappa

I'M A FAGGOT  doge

Milecar12

• Advanced Member

Sakamoto desu ga? - it's full comedy AFAIK but really good and promising anime in this quartal. Think of it as school slice of life One Punch Man.

Devil Survivor 2 - IDK if you'll like it but somehow I got emotionally connected to it, and despite it's shittiness (pretty sure), I was touched. It's made based on a game but alright, I guess.

Sakurasou no pet na kanojo - The shit you're looking for, dope af

Yamada-kun to nananin no majou - maybe too gay, maybe not, this shit is full romance with tiny bits of comedy, harem, but there is no MC x everyone ending.

Tonari no kaibutsu-kun - exactly the shit you're looking for, got emotionally tied to it a bit so the end was pretty sad for me :((((

Oregairu 1 and 2 - the shit you're looking for, it's romance with a little bit of comedy mixed with heavy slice of life. Guy is basically presented as a tsundere asshole, but is actually one of the nicest guys in anime history.

There are some more, but this should sate your hunger for at least a week. All of them are 13 eps, I think.

Edited by Milecar12, 18 April 2016 - 04:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users