Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help SE LoL account? (got original email+tons of info)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Kurapika4

Hey, i got access to an email that got an account with a lot of rare skins. (but he already transfered emails)

I also got all of the person credit card numbers, bank accounts, name, age, country he lives in, school confirmations, about 20 RP transactions IDs..

When i contacted the support they told me some things that they want to know from me and im pretty sure i answered 90% of them right, but they replied with 

I’ve looked at the account in question, and unfortunately the information you have provided doesn’t match this account. As a result, I am unable to provide you with access to the account. Please understand that these steps are taken to ensure the security of our players and their accounts.

I know this can be frustrating, so please contact me again if you remember any more information about the account.

The things that i possibly got wrong could be :

• Location of RP purchases (City and Country)     /    I just told them the city where the person lives in
  • Unique PayPal transaction IDs associated with purchase(s):          / since i dont have access to his paypal i left this blank

I answered every other question and im sure its right..

Can someone with experience tell me what should i tell them? Obviously if it works we can negotiate what do you want for it.

Edited by Kurapika4, 18 April 2016 - 01:59 PM.

ronik

• Veteran

Obviously seems you didnt asnswered really good :)

Kurapika4

Obviously seems you didnt asnswered really good :)

It is possible but im sure the information that i have are real.. and I sent all transaction IDs, i mean thats a really hard proof.. well anyways, if you think you can help me maybe you could send me a PM about what should tell him next/create new ticket  and then have something out of it?

ronik

• Veteran

It is possible but im sure the information that i have are real.. and I sent all transaction IDs, i mean thats a really hard proof.. well anyways, if you think you can help me maybe you could send me a PM about what should tell him next/create new ticket  and then have something out of it?

Than the most common fact is this, you have the account wich he verified his account into, so yeah you got all info's but you dont have the real account that he used to open account , so this is 1  point that you missing, than maybe he knows  how he spent the refunds, you dont know that either, and after he might add something like  " i first buyed this skin than this" , wich again you dont know aswell. When you started support ticket you should had approached them with diffrent manner , like i think my account is no longer safe some one loged into my lol account , how can i make it safer?   so just this, never make long story cause no support like to read to much drama, since you had all info's wasnt neccesary after this you should had offer the info's you werer 100% sure you know, never put info that you arenot sure about it. And wait and  win your ticket, meanwhile you used some info like you are not sure about them and made the support think ( is this the real guy or not ? ) wcih obvious put you in that kind of problem you have now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users