Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cut your Captcha Solving Costs to shreads with these 7 disgusting tricks.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Javalang

• Advanced Member

Yo,

If you're into cracking and the like you should know that Captchas suck bollz, it's expensive and annoying.

Most people use DBC as their main captcha breaking mechanism. DBC is the most accurate captcha service since they are solved by hand via sweatshops, but what if you could use DBC way less and save a bunch of money too?

In your interested check out this website:

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

if your really a boss u should make a Sentry Config to get some of these accs. All you really need is 1 hit, because this service uses robots / advanced military software  Kappa  to solve captchas all for a small monthly cost.

edit: forgot to add that this service has an API key so you can just throw that hoe into ur cracker or whatnot and go.

I am not advertising this service, it is not mine, nor am i affiliate in any way, I am offering a solution to a growing issue. :wub:

Enjoy. or not idk. FrankerZ

Shorty wanna kiss me, but I know she sucking dick. - Madeintyo – Uber Everywhere

ronik

• Veteran

did you tryed thisd out ?

Javalang

• Advanced Member

did you tryed thisd out ?

Ya i used this service for GSA search engine ranker to post backlinks and it works.

Then i used DBC as a secondary service, so if the first service fails the captcha then DBC does it. SAved a lot of $ this way.

Shorty wanna kiss me, but I know she sucking dick. - Madeintyo – Uber Everywhere

modzvscrack

• Addicted

ty

Javalang

• Advanced Member

Bump this to da top pls.

k3nny22

• Advanced Member

lets test that :=)

maszERRORA

• Pridestalker

ty

gabo12

• Junkie

ty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users