Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Scam report warning

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Poll: Your vote (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Your vote

1. Yes (8 votes [88.89%])

Percentage of vote: 88.89%

2. No (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Mikajac

• Retard #1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

I never banned you and even if you don't believe, i have something to do beside spamming the SB and beside moderation of this page. It's easy for you to say "they have nothing to do",  if you are no staffmember.

We all (accept Oxide) don't earn any money from it and we all invest our time for free! So don't judge anyone, if you have no idea of the amout of his work (here and outside this page!)

If i would be you and go to school i am every day at home at least 14:00.

Even if you mean it jokingly, i don't lough.

Your idea is not that bad, but if you have to keep it up2date by hand it's too much work. Just use the search function in the "Solved" area and you find every Scam report.

Thanks!

1. I wasn't talking about you

2. If you see a cheap LoL account, and you know others want it too, I don't think you'll search the scam reports and return to the thread and it says "sold". You want to buy it asap, and BAM!, scammed! 

It goes ways faster with a system like this.

Microxx

• Official Nulled Support

1. I wasn't talking about you

2. If you see a cheap LoL account, and you know others want it too, I don't think you'll search the scam reports and return to the thread and it says "sold". You want to buy it asap, and BAM!, scammed! 

It goes ways faster with a system like this.

1) you said:

But than the staff has something to do, in stead of spamming the SB and banning people (me) from SB without reason ;)

As i am a member of staff you also talk to me!

2) If a price is too good to be real it's 99% scam. Why should someone sell something way lower than it's worth? Or do you think you get the new Iphone for 50€?

I prefer that i miss a trade and still have my money as to make every trade and get scammed several times. If you prefer an other way it's also okay for me, but don't blame others for your loss.

Forum Rules | Marketplace Rules | VIP F.A.Q

Don't pm me regarding

Bol/EB support

Ban Appeals

VIP Payments - PM Oxide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users