Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Job suggestions related to computers?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Dubsteq

• wish my name was 600

I am in high school and I am wondering about any future full time careers doing with computers. Leave any suggestions on any well/decent paying careers I would appreciate any suggestions, was thinking about a software engineer but I do not know much about the career.  

Team 600 LA GANG #FREE 9 #FREE 22

XiP

• ★★★

Do you enjoy coding?

Dubsteq

• wish my name was 600

Do you enjoy coding?

I do not know how to code, I am trying to teach my self at the moment seems a bit difficult I think i can manage.  

skzz

If you can can learn to code (Java, C, Php mainly) it will be most likely easily to find yourself a job.

Pretty much every company needs a Phone App (Android is based in Java, not sure about iOS) and they will obviously hire coders.

XiP

• ★★★

I agree with skzz, learning to code will go a long way. You should at least learn a high level language such as Java. That'll give you an idea on whether or not you enjoy it or not but it's a great skill to have. There's lots of other jobs that deal with computers such as system admin, web developer (coding related but you can also do user interface stuff and more graphics work), systems engineering, network admin, security engineer, database administrator, etc.

I think right now learning as much as you can is the best thing to do. It'll give you an idea of what you like but coding should be an essential skill regardless

Dubsteq

• wish my name was 600

thank you guys both great suggestions will start learning java in hopes to like it for my futures sake.

xcromox

• mr

be a youtuber and make gameplays

ki1210782757

• PipPipPip

Computer industry

unknown243

• PipPip

software engineer, programmer,  IT(information technology),etc... there are many careers and if you are not into coding you can be the person that makes the computers (forgot career name:P). But it's better if you learn coding languages as those will help you alot . especially in mobile smart-phones, since almost everyone has it:P

qpawlu

• All your sweets belong to me !

• PipPipPipPip

Easiest job related to computers and also gaming is Game Tester..all you have to do is play the game and report bugs/missing textures etc.I worked as a game tester for EA Games for almost an year and it wasn't that much of a work.The salary was also decent.

But if you want to earn more money i'd recomend learning how to code in Java/C++ or if you're talented with graphics you can do designs for websites but this involves a lot of Photoshop and PHP knowledge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users