Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Just purchased cs:go and its awesome!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Bloodman20

• Advanced Member

hello guys cant hide my enthusiasm with this game lol!!i try to be decent but still i cant!doin my best tho hehe my seconf match i  stabbed a guy lols :D.if anyone has any suggestions about how i can improve my game or ways to lvl up or get stuff for free let me know coz i plan to play  non stop these days and wanna improve!thx in advance guys 

Gop

• SE

its shit.

reggae-man-rasta-guitar-music-Favim.com-

Add Me On Skype -> Samuel Graves

AlphaLion

I was in the exact same position as you about 2 years ago 1000 hours later and I'm LEM, my advice would be too stick away from cheats for as long as possible and to spam deathmatch until you're level 3 and can play comp that's when it gets really fun :D also practice on one of the 100's of training maps that you can get off the workshop most of them have had the owners spend hours and hours perfecting it. It doesn't have a sharp learning curve but it does have a crazy high skill ceiling. Most of all just enjoy the game play with friends play custom game modes.

FappaKappa

• CSGO Gambler

Yougot to be real patient with the game

Bloodman20

• Advanced Member

I was in the exact same position as you about 2 years ago 1000 hours later and I'm LEM, my advice would be too stick away from cheats for as long as possible and to spam deathmatch until you're level 3 and can play comp that's when it gets really fun :D also practice on one of the 100's of training maps that you can get off the workshop most of them have had the owners spend hours and hours perfecting it. It doesn't have a sharp learning curve but it does have a crazy high skill ceiling. Most of all just enjoy the game play with friends play custom game modes.

thx a lot for this nice feedback thats what im doin.im stuck now to the part of these rouletes and stuff for skins do they work?i tried to go to some sites but i had no idea what i was doin to be honest and im not sure if i can trust these site while i login with my steam acc..i just wanted to check if i can get free any skins lol :> iplay with my friends mostly and i dont cheat i just got the game i dont wanna get banned lol :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users