Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Morning people!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

aeternus

Hi Nulled people,

Like most of the people here I was attracted by the leaks, but I'm hanging around in the hopes that Nulled might live up to its tag line: "expect the unexpected". I'm a big fan of the oddities showcased so beautifully in cyberspace, so I'm looking forward to trawling through the forums and stumbling across things that make me say "whaaaa?".

I've a background in digital and software engineering, but until recently haven't been coding much. The allure of network design and admin (read: cash money) was just too strong. Now I'm pretty lazy in my coding, so while I can still do a little reversing I'd rather just read the crib-notes ;)

Hope to find this community entertaining!

Aeternus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users