Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Enclave Steam Key

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

CloudOld

• Daddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I just bought a few steam keys to give away to friends, this one was a left-over.

How to enter:
  • Must tell me why you deserve to have it. (Try to put in some effort you cheap fuck.)
  • You may only post once. (if you post on this thread more than once you will be disqualified.)
  • Don't be weeaboo trash. (Obviously.)
  • Mustn't be a faggot.

Simple right? Yeah it is, so don't fuck it up.

Winner chosen via random.org. 
Your post number is your entry.

Ends June 12th.
Will PM the key to the winner.

Good luck!

What you can win:

header.jpg?t=1432825959

tweekz

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Im a faggot but posted anyways, sorry for that mate...  ;)

Anyways, i dont have so many games in my library, watched this game quite a while ago, seemed OK actually but never tried it so idk. :P And its never wrong with an extra game in your steam library! 

ANYWAYS Really nice giveaway and gl everyone:)

Edited by tweekz, 07 June 2015 - 12:38 PM.

AcroTic

• Addicted

I guess nobody has a proper reason to deserve the game... xD I want to reach 50 games! And I need 2-3 more! May I have the game pls? (I upvote too xD)

darkvampy

• Don't use skrill.

Because i'm playing Leauge of Legends, and its getting bored need a new game! :) Kappa FTW

c38687bcae78fd8239f6704c8b5c30e9.gif

BROLY7   :broly:  Is the best.

Royals

• Forget About Royals

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Sorry Sweden thugdoge

If members continue to trash a giveaway thread with stupid posts you will be warned, don't post unless you're serious.

Akame

• MicroKappa

My name is Broodrooster. I am a student at Southeastern College completing an associate’s degree in science and planning on transferring to a four-year college or university. My educational aspirations consist of acquiring a bachelor’s degree in any biological or health science that would assist me in pursuing a medical career as a doctor. On the other hand, my career vision is to one day be able to provide affordable health care to marginalized communities in the United States. However, I am certain that if I do not complete my college degree I could never have the opportunity to achieve my career goals. I decided that I will attain a career as a doctor since my passion has always been assisting others and trying to improve their quality of life. Therefore, I think that pursuing such a career will provide me the opportunity to help improve the community's health quality conditions and learn about their medical needs. After becoming a certified doctor, I want to specialize in oncology, the study of cancer, and add my knowledge to the cancer research field. Furthermore, I want to contribute back to undeserved populations in the U.S. that struggle every day to sustain a family, and who do not have as much access to medical assistance as other privileged groups. The first health project I want to accomplish throughout my career as a doctor is to establish a free clinic where affordable medical Tel: xxxxx Email: [email protected] Web: www.sxxxxxz.org assistance can be provided regardless of the patient's immigration status. The diverse health services would include free doctor consultations, low-price or free medication, and nutritional classes to prevent the presence of diabetes or heart disease. I also intend to provide an interpreter for patients in case they do not speak English and establish a financial assistance program to help patients who are not able to pay for any type of surgery that needs to be performed. The second biggest career goal that I want to accomplish is to establish a non-profit organization where I can create internships for medical school students around the U.S., and allow them to travel to isolated communities around the world to provide free medical services. I also want to provide nutrition education to support these marginalized communities, especially indigenous groups from Latin American countries. This will help contribute to the physical development of kids and offer a solution to malnutrition. I know that all of my goals will remain dreams if I do not complete my medical degree. Therefore, to reach this goal, I MUST win this giveaway as this will suffice me with the required level of practice I need.

Good luck to all the others.

5f816d3.png

lowly

• Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

"

Cloud : (09 June 2015 - 04:51 PM)

I NEED SOMEONE TO PARTICIPATE FOR FUCK SAKE

"

Here i am, if i won it will me my 2nd game minikappa

Any amounts are appreciated :doge: 1L7zzdwua25xm72J1REdS6yTX3FXeUA9mT

I'm buying  NA/EUNE/EUW/OCE accounts , pm me, payments via skrill

xXMuM3NRiiD3RXx

I was forced to enter, that is my reason to win Kappa

I don't know, the game looks ok and I want to try my luck!

Good luck to the others!

lushisop

• MFER

• PipPipPip

My name is Husky and I'm from south america. We are having problem with this year's food so I need something to sell to feed my family.  :joduscry:

I love cocaine.

-Leslie Chow

itlahic

This game looks neat, im skipping school to do this entry so i better win or stuff, or atleast get a hug. If i dont well i guess another year of school wont be so bad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users