Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Scam report against | JellieRobert | UID: 557619 | Reselling combos

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

samuraichick0n

• Godlike

Username: JellieRobert

Short Description Of Product/Service: "HQ Combos"

Thread of sales: Apparently got deleted.

Additional Information: Alright, so JellieRobert filed a scam report against me. With that being said we all know that JellieRobert got banned in the past.
Over here - https://www.nulledbl...-50/?hl=crylizz he was banned on his RobFix account too, but got unbanned after the scam report and refunded the guy.

0496d23.png

Now I received a "100k" combo list from him, the funny thing is he sold this to other people like JellieFish - the combo that he sent both of us was named "111k.txt"
His excuse is that he made a mistake, he never promised that his combos were fresh.

4cd31de.png

Before I even bought combos from him, he admitted that he gave me used ones to check, probably to people who bought his combos
03cc950.png

Apparently Dan is the reason he got banned from Nulled, and he admitted he was a scammer.

254cd1a.png
f1c6bba.png

Proof that he sent me the "HQ combos"
a33bdbe.png
15aa519.png

Here is the proof that he is reselling combos:

This is part of the combo that he sold to JellieFish
1b2e815.png

Here is the part of the combo that he sold to me
5207934.png

As you can see the combo list is exactly the same.

Speaking to JellieFish who got he same combo list and what he told me
aaa1966.png
ab4dd16.png

Here is part of a picture that he was advertising for Calix.

So hes advertising for Calix, and afew days later he sends me this.
7027e86.png

So apparently the guy that he is advertising for, also hacked his Paypal?

And what a coincidence the prices are exactly the same
4f6765f.png

Then he goes on about a "faggot" called MisterKwado and how they stole the combos?
91a9161.png
c883107.png

So all in all, this guy is reselling combos, the evidence is there and if anyone else bought his "100k HQ Combos" come forward and show me your first 10 and see for yourself if its the same.

According to JellieRobert he deletes the combo lists after he sells them. If that is the case, how did he send it to multiple people?

f7bae1f.png

spodermeister

• Doge!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Actually, wahts the matter? I never said I only give 1 list to 1 guy. They're just fresh. So, nothing you can say.

I made a mistake so thats it.

Don't PM me regarding (unless I allow you):

Cracking help, Accounts, Configs, Free Stuff etc.

When you decided to PM me:

1) Name conversation properly (don't name it "Hey" etc.)

2) Don't spam (you can see if I read the message or not)

3) Use English

When I'm not responding on your msgs:

You broken one of things that I listed before or I'm busy and I just can't reply to you

made by callmebogdan :pepo:

Donate:

1J6wyoAZQk4e61kUqMNPJkPRXjptvyX8QF

samuraichick0n

• Godlike

Actually, wahts the matter? I never said I only give 1 list to 1 guy. They're just fresh. So, nothing you can say.

I made a mistake so thats it.

"They're fresh"

4cd31de.png

spodermeister

• Doge!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

"They're fresh"

4cd31de.png

Yeh they're fresh.

3) Use English

You broken one of things that I listed before or I'm busy and I just can't reply to you

Donate:

samuraichick0n

• Godlike

Yeh they're fresh.

They're fresh, BUT stolen. kek

AlysLevantine

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Lel i bought same list too

50491b533691e35f0a1765cee483f5b6.png

samuraichick0n

• Godlike

Lel i bought same list too

50491b533691e35f0a1765cee483f5b6.png

Would you look at that JellieRobert wave goodbye now Kappa

RalphNL

• Shredded ripped cunt

Where did he state that he didnt sell them to more than 1 people?

He only said the are fresh, not that you are the only one who bought it.

You are calling out him a scammer, which i dont think he is.(about the lists, his other activities i do lack the information(slut.io/dan's stories))

Fresh is fresh, fresh doesnt mean privilege that you are the only one with this combo list..

------------------------

But that is my opinion.

Dan

• Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Ok, Time to settle some of the shit in this (Because i dont want other members to see that he lost money or was banned because of me) You see in the screenshots that JellieRobert says that he was banned because of him and that i made a fake slut.io to get him banned. I've never made a slut.io account. Not even for my own personal use. The REAL reason he was banned is because he scammed, He scammed MisterKwado in his partner ship (I'm going off what Kwado told me). Kwado and Robert made a deal to sell combos and split profits. When it came around to giving kwado the money Robert never sent it. So obviously, Kwado talks to JokerArt and they find out he scammed under an other name, (Crylizz or something like that) and then he was banned on his JellieRobert account. Then skip a few days, i hear that Kwado got his money and he was unbanned on nulled, Still attempted to scam but whatever, He got his money and he's happy. So this is for JellieRobert, Just so he doesn't think he was banned and lost money because of me.

I am leaving this here so that when members look at the screenshots and see he was banned and lost money because of me, i just want them to know that it's not true. As explained above.

spodermeister

• Doge!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Ok, Time to settle some of the shit in this. You see in the screenshots that JellieRobert says that he was banned because of him and that i made a fake slut.io to get him banned. I've never made a slut.io account. Not even for my own personal use. The REAL reason he was banned is because he scammed, He scammed MisterKwado in his partner ship (I'm going off what Kwado told me). Kwado and Robert made a deal to sell combos and split profits. When it came around to giving kwado the money Robert never sent it. So obviously, Kwado talks to JokerArt and they find out he scammed under an other name, (Crylizz or something like that) and then he was banned on his JellieRobert account. Then skip a few days, i hear that Kwado got his money and he was unbanned on nulled, Still attempted to scam but whatever, He got his money and he's happy. So this is for JellieRobert, Just so he doesn't think he was banned and lost money because of me.

It's not you in this, the problem here is they're teaming up to ban me again.

3) Use English

Donate:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users