1. Protect your password:
- Don't use your password anywhere else online.
- Never share your password. You should be the only one who knows it.
- Avoid including your name or common words. Your password should be difficult to guess.
- Change your password every few months.
- you might be interested in.
2. Use extra security features such as 2-step authentication.
- Two-factor authentication uses your phone to generate a random number which you will be prompt to enter when logging in as a security check.
3. Make sure your email account is secured with a strong password.
4. Only run software which you trust.
5. Keep track of your logins through this page and change password if you notice any unauthorized login.
Note - in case of stolen accounts, PM me with proof of ownership and i'll assist you.