Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Idk what to do in this situation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

thetoxicgoon

• Nullroute's are magical

OK, so if anyone is wondering i am a sys admin for a game and web hosting company

I feel i am not getting paid enough (£4.00 a month) ceo knows nothing about linux,servers,firewalls etc

I <3 doing it but thinking of quiting as i fund the company more or less and its hard to keep servers afloat (I AM NOT A CEO or like to class my self as one)

I fund the servers  

i feel if i leave i will never go back or feel depressed cause i will have nothing to do cause i have put 600+ hours into this

Edited by thetoxicgoon, 13 April 2016 - 09:02 PM.

I'M 14 DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Cue

Are you for real? 4£ a month?
Leave that shit and don't waste more time there.
Start your own, it sounds like they do nothing more than piggyback on you. You could make so much more without them.

ThePlebz

• PipPipPip

I would recommend doing your own thing but before you walk out tell them you have an offer to be paid somewhere else maybe they will increase your pay! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users