Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How possible it is for the original user to recover his acc?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

seldin69

• Advanced Member

Hello there, I recently found a nice account which had few skins bought and something like 2k RP. It was unverified so I verified it into my own e-mail, but now im in doubts, should I play on it or no? Because it was inactive since 20-30.3.2016 so it's pretty fresh. I need your opinions and tips guys!

Cuddly

• No

Wait and see if he recovers. 

ShacoShady

• kappa

Hello there, I recently found a nice account which had few skins bought and something like 2k RP. It was unverified so I verified it into my own e-mail, but now im in doubts, should I play on it or no? Because it was inactive since 20-30.3.2016 so it's pretty fresh. I need your opinions and tips guys!

Depends on the owner. If he was stupid to insert a fake birthday date and can't rembember the first 5 champions and other information... well, he won't recover the account.

Sadly, as you've said, if the owner used a credit card to buy RP he can recover the account easily

Smile-angry.gif Don't PM me about: 

Cracking support

Free accounts

e449d66244514c3607ac485936fd59aa4c194c03 LOL Account Shop: 

https://www.nulled.t...ctive-accounts/

seldin69

• Advanced Member

Wait and see if he recovers. 

Well im waiting for like 3 days ^^ btw how long should i wait? 1 week?

Depends on the owner. If he was stupid to insert a fake birthday date and can't rembember the first 5 champions and other information... well, he won't recover the account.

Sadly, as you've said, if the owner used a credit card to buy RP he can recover the account easily

That's the problem imo :( but i searched his game history and he did a break from july to march 2016 which is long period :D

Cuddly

• No

Well im waiting for like 3 days ^^ btw how long should i wait? 1 week?

Maximum 2 weeks. If he doesn't recover until then, the account is yours ^_^

seldin69

• Advanced Member

Maximum 2 weeks. If he doesn't recover until then, the account is yours ^_^

Thanks for your answer mate let's hope he doesn't recover it :D I bought high noon yasuo on it :P

Cuddly

• No

Thanks for your answer mate let's hope he doesn't recover it :D I bought high noon yasuo on it :P

I wish you luck ^_^

seldin69

• Advanced Member

I wish you luck ^_^

Thanks mate but it will be tough because he bought RP >.< I wish he moved on from league of legends... but let's hope for the best :P

andzej

• Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip

I cracked a couple of accouts with 50 skins + which was active and i have them from 3-5 months to now. Kappa

KickAss123

• Advanced Member

EZ MONEY BABY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users