Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[NA][CHEAP] 2.4k RP | All Champs | CS Riven + Victorious Skins | Gold V + Verified to me

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Cuddly

• No

3095c26a2470822cbde20ea3b22d96eb.png

Transfered to EUNE from NA and waiting to see if the owner will recover within the next few weeks.

If he won't recover, I will soon have a price set.

gmbuhuo

Just got it on my email. Need 200 more rp for transfer. From what I've heard you can try and transfer it to another region, but before that, create an account with the same username & summoner name on the server you want to transfer, then do the transfer.You'll have to choose another username for this account so the owner won't know the username + the account it's on your email 

You really naive, I tried to transfer a NA acc to other region like this,still to be refunded.

8CKMqXD.png

Cuddly

• No

Just got it on my email. Need 200 more rp for transfer. From what I've heard you can try and transfer it to another region, but before that, create an account with the same username & summoner name on the server you want to transfer, then do the transfer.You'll have to choose another username for this account so the owner won't know the username + the account it's on your email 

You really naive, I tried to transfer a NA acc to other region like this,still to be refunded.

ty

Zidanevg

• Lurker

Taking any btc offers. It's on my email. Will verify to yours after the payment is sent  :huh:

What is the price of this account?

Cuddly

• No

Taking any btc offers. It's on my email. Will verify to yours after the payment is sent  :huh:

What is the price of this account?

How much are you offering?

Ethoile

• Andromed♣•

last game? 50$ paypal

Cuddly

• No

last game? 50$ paypal

Everything is on the picture. Last game was 0:00 last night.

PM me if you want to do this. I'll take any offers. 50$ is good enough I guess

1 cent  :pepe:  active will be refunded in 2h

Edited by 3000, 11 April 2016 - 04:55 PM.

3000-non-homeowner-guarantor.gif

Cuddly

• No

1 cent  :pepe:  active will be refunded in 2h

:pepe:

ronik

• Veteran

No matter what ever you change , he willl input the email adress wich USED to CREATE MAIL, not wich is verified, after he will ad the payments etc, what you do by changing regions name etc, will just  delay the  time when he will recover, but eventually he will still get it back .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users