Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

implore

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

mateus313

Staff since I started playing league of legends without had the dream of playing in the PBE server but never be able to call, porfavor someone can split PBE account with me, or borrow, I play only when you leave, porfavor am confident I have facebook contacts, skype etc. please I beg you 

Edited by mateus313, 10 April 2016 - 06:46 PM.

Hooders

Nice google translator. KappaRoss

'All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.' - Walt Disney

Dusty

There are a bunch of PBE accounts posted every day in the LoL section.

mateus313

There are a bunch of PBE accounts posted every day in the LoL section.

Where LoL section 'm new here send me link porfavor thank

mateus313

Where LoL section 'm new here send me link porfavor thank

when I take account of this error Error: Your leecher value (80) is too high (above 75). Consider contributing to access this content, or buy VIP access to unlock all content.

Dusty

when I take account of this error Error: Your leecher value (80) is too high (above 75). Consider contributing to access this content, or buy VIP access to unlock all content.

It's pretty much self explanatory, all you do is leech, post around different sections of the forums and contribute to raise your leecher level.

mat3133

• Lurker

It's pretty much self explanatory, all you do is leech, post around different sections of the forums and contribute to raise your leecher level.

friend get the account staff disclosing more the problem is that when I enter the account error that the account being ta accessada by another computer can help me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users