Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

hey, I need private cracked accounts

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

brian6565

Hey, so I actually purchased the official league cracker, from the official owner.... and leaguecracker no longer functions. With 10,000 combos a minute and up to 14 mil combos a day, i only get like a single level 10 account. It just strait up does not work.

I saw the public posting a bunch of cracked account lists, but those are not good ether because every 5 minutes some jackass runs the accounts through a mass checker, and it kicks everyone whos on those accounts. So basically as long as those threads are up, all those accounts are always going to be constantly kicked by people running mass checkers on the list. 

Miro

• community sandnigger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Hey, so I actually purchased the official league cracker, from the official owner.... and leaguecracker no longer functions. With 10,000 combos a minute and up to 14 mil combos a day, i only get like a single level 10 account. It just strait up does not work.

I saw the public posting a bunch of cracked account lists, but those are not good ether because every 5 minutes some jackass runs the accounts through a mass checker, and it kicks everyone whos on those accounts. So basically as long as those threads are up, all those accounts are always going to be constantly kicked by people running mass checkers on the list. 

send me the league cracker files and ill give youaccounts

KUcUxmw.png

When bikk?

mootme1

send me the league cracker files and ill give youaccounts

you gonna fix the official one?

1CmqhTDEwReQWbPCHvrF9fPxpJ2nAkWq4c   

BTC

Miro

• community sandnigger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

you gonna fix the official one?

maybe

KUcUxmw.png

When bikk?

ChallengerGuy

• Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

it dont work from january

I BUY ALL EUW/NA/OCE ACCOUNT INACTIVE SINCE 2015-12 AND LEVEL 30.

DONT TRADE WITH challengerguy.nl FAKE SKYPE!

PM ME ALWAYS FOR VERIFICATION!

mootme1

maybe

http://prntscr.com/aqg6o5i got the original one bought it a year ago

1CmqhTDEwReQWbPCHvrF9fPxpJ2nAkWq4c   

BTC

brian6565

3.1.0.4 is the current version.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users