Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

6 months of free hosting/2 dollar diplomas

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Winterkill

I was surfing around the interwebs and I happened upon a couple of low-cost/free items that I thought members of the forum might be interested in.

Excuse me if these have already been posted.

1. 6 months of free hosting - visit 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

the site is in French so you are probably going to want to translate it. Just look around for the link to the free hosting promo

2. Various Accredited Educational Diplomas

This is something anyone interested in getting a real job should check out, having a few of these on your resume can be the difference between minimum wage and management.

Visit 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

They have several digital related diplomas but they also have a personal fitness trainer certification, nutritionist certification, and a few others. The price ranges from 2-5 bucks per course. These are normally 400-600 bucks each (I actually had a company pay full price to send me to one of their classes years ago)

Eternal, and eternal I endure.  
       Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

stingmoggie

the link for hosting doesnt work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users