Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

'Ello Nulled <3

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

iNubbish

• Weeb

Hi!

Currently I'm known on Nulled as iNubbish, an old username, but I currently refer to myself as iPsychotic :)

Feel free to call me Psycho or Nub, I answer to either. I came from the EloBuddy fourms, contributing usually through testing out scripts or graphic design for other contributers that code scripts. 

Besides rolling on forums for scripts on League and such, I usually watch anime or movies to blow off time.

Favorite anime as of now is currently Your Lie in April or No Game No Life, can't really choose between them.

Other than that, I usually listen to EDM. Mostly chill, since I'm not one for deep bassy sort of EDM. Artists like Rameses B, or songs like OHD - Priorities appeal to me.

Finally, another one of my hobbies is obviously gaming. I usually hang around on League, but I do like to play TF2 and Hearthstone. I also like JRPGS or KRPGS to blow time, things like Tera or Black Desert Online are the RPGMMO games that I really enjoy. Mostly Tera due to it's combat system, since it's actually amazing.

Thanks for reading <3 I look forward to hanging around in the community. :D

Shit I like - Anime, Thigh highs, Pantyhose, Leggings, Asians. Send me them if you have the chance <3

DeI9ZwF.jpg

spodermeister

• Doge!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Hi!

Currently I'm known on Nulled as iNubbish, an old username, but I currently refer to myself as iPsychotic :)

Feel free to call me Psycho or Nub, I answer to either. I came from the EloBuddy fourms, contributing usually through testing out scripts or graphic design for other contributers that code scripts. 

Besides rolling on forums for scripts on League and such, I usually watch anime or movies to blow off time.

Favorite anime as of now is currently Your Lie in April or No Game No Life, can't really choose between them.

Other than that, I usually listen to EDM. Mostly chill, since I'm not one for deep bassy sort of EDM. Artists like Rameses B, or songs like OHD - Priorities appeal to me.

Finally, another one of my hobbies is obviously gaming. I usually hang around on League, but I do like to play TF2 and Hearthstone. I also like JRPGS or KRPGS to blow time, things like Tera or Black Desert Online are the RPGMMO games that I really enjoy. Mostly Tera due to it's combat system, since it's actually amazing.

Thanks for reading <3 I look forward to hanging around in the community. :D

a15acea0992817741cd80a605585686f.jpg Fappa

Don't PM me regarding (unless I allow you):

Cracking help, Accounts, Configs, Free Stuff etc.

When you decided to PM me:

1) Name conversation properly (don't name it "Hey" etc.)

2) Don't spam (you can see if I read the message or not)

3) Use English

When I'm not responding on your msgs:

You broken one of things that I listed before or I'm busy and I just can't reply to you

made by callmebogdan :pepo:

Donate:

1J6wyoAZQk4e61kUqMNPJkPRXjptvyX8QF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users