Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Scam report against | Hybrin UID: 26573 | $7

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Cuddly

• No

Username: Hybrin

Profile Link: https://www.nulledblog.com/!26573

Short Description of Product/Service: EUNE Account Platinum 5

Thread of sales: https://www.nulledbl...plat-v-account/

Screenshot of conversation: 

https://i.gyazo.com/...7743929ad8c.png

https://i.gyazo.com/...6816c7bc2c1.png

https://i.gyazo.com/...b967adb4ad2.png

Amount scammed: 7$

Additional Information: Okay then. Let's begin. As you can see in the images, he assured me that it's his friend account and will not be recovered of any sorts.

I bought this account for a friend of mine whose account just got stolen, this is not important tbh.

I logged into the email and the account and changed email then I also changed password. One day after I've done that, we were gonna play together, and as I was giving him the account, he said that it's not working. I double-checked the current password and the old password. I thought I just forgot the new password and have to send a reset mail. Mail not recieved even until now. So yeah, it's not on my email anymore. Recovered.

Now here's what I think.

1. He thought he could get away with this because it's his friend account so he wouldn't be blamed if his friend recovered. Wrong, it's your sell thread, it's your responsability. It doesn't matter that he recovered it so he can keep it and you could also keep the money. I was gonna wait 24 hours for refund but he told me to fill a scam report because it's not his fault. Dude, you assured me it's your fiend account and it won't get recovered. It's 100% your fault, and you're gonna go down for 7$.

2. Or.. there's no friend and the account just happened to be a random platinum unverified and active and he lied about his friend.

I'm sorry I have to make such a big deal about 7$ but I'm sick of people like him. He said that he made many transactions here and he's old and stuff like that.

It doesn't matter if you've done many transactions here, that doesn't mean you won't ever scam. People are not going to look the other way because you're old here. A scam is a scam. It's pathetic you're doing this for 7$ tho.

Peaches

• <title>~Rawr~</title>

> :( scam my cuddly :pepi:

Cheapest and BEST uPlay accounts!

JokerArt Abuse

[Server] : Can't shout! You are banned D:

fur حب

dunerspove4esos

• Junkie

Fappa

Hybrin

• Best Jhin EUNE

As i said in the theard i sold there so many cracked accounts and noone ever called me a scam just check my theards history and see how many accs i sold, and i sold them for higher price then 7$ so why would i scam someone for just 7$? 

This one account wasnt cracked it was account of my friend and i told it to Cuddly, so i think he felt that he could take advantage of situations and he can try to refund his 7$ cause this account was account of my real friend and Cuddly just trying to pretend the situation that someone just recover the account....

if admin which will lead this scam report wanna i will give him the message history with Cuddly, i gave him the original email & password, he could change evrything on the email so noone would ever recover the email account + i gave him the full lol account access. 

and like he said in this theard, ye first time  i send him right email login but with wrong domain it goes something like this:

[email protected]

and i repeat the message and send him right domain login:

[email protected]

Why thats happen?

causu the service poczta.onet.pl offer few domains on their emails and i got email on this service with op.pl domain and when i write the login email + domain i forgot that my friend used to another domain not like me... theres a few domains presents on this email service:
onet.eu

op.pl

onet.com.pl

vp.pl

onet.pl

and a few more.

How to crack verified lol accounts Click_HERE

i will be out since 23.12.2015 to 02.01.2016

Cuddly

• No

As i said in the theard i sold there so many cracked accounts and noone ever called me a scam just check my theards history and see how many accs i sold, and i sold them for higher price then 7$ so why would i scam someone for just 7$? 

This one account wasnt cracked it was account of my friend and i told it to Cuddly, so i think he felt that he could take advantage of situations and he can try to refund his 7$ cause this account was account of my real friend and Cuddly just trying to pretend the situation that someone just recover the account....

if admin which will lead this scam report wanna i will give him the message history with Cuddly, i gave him the original email & password, he could change evrything on the email so noone would ever recover the email account + i gave him the full lol account access. 

and like he said in this theard, ye first time  i send him right email login but with wrong domain it goes something like this:

[email protected]

and i repeat the message and send him right domain login:

[email protected]

Why thats happen?

causu the service poczta.onet.pl offer few domains on their emails and i got email on this service with op.pl domain and when i write the login email + domain i forgot that my friend used to another domain not like me... theres a few domains presents on this email service:
onet.eu

op.pl

onet.com.pl

vp.pl

onet.pl

and a few more.

I put in images the whole conversation you left.

And yes, you gave me the wrong mail domain, but then you corrected yourself and sent me the good one. Everything went well, I put it on my email, changed password and everything. Next day I can't login & the account is not on my mail anymore ^_^  How's it my fault? :) You assured me that it's your friend's account and won't get recovered. Maybe your friend is fucking with you, either way, it's your sell thread, it's your responsability. 

Don't get me wrong.. I don't give a shit about those 7$, as I said, it's not about the money, it's about your scam attempt. ^_^ 

Hybrin

• Best Jhin EUNE

I put in images the whole conversation you left.

And yes, you gave me the wrong mail domain, but then you corrected yourself and sent me the good one. Everything went well, I put it on my email, changed password and everything. Next day I can't login & the account is not on my mail anymore ^_^  How's it my fault? :) You assured me that it's your friend's account and won't get recovered. Maybe your friend is fucking with you, either way, it's your sell thread, it's your responsability. 

Don't get me wrong.. I don't give a shit about those 7$, as I said, it's not about the money, it's about your scam attempt. ^_^

she doesnt get fuck with me, i know her for more than nine years she is rly busy with work and she just have no time to play any game. And she never lied me so she doesnt recover it.

Cuddly

• No

she doesnt get fuck with me, i know her for more than nine years she is rly busy with work and she just have no time to play any game. And she never lied me so she doesnt recover it.

Then why is the password incorrect and the email changed after 1 day from purchase? :)

Hybrin

• Best Jhin EUNE

Then why is the password incorrect and the email changed after 1 day from purchase? :)

I wana know it too ;) + the true is that, the real owner cant recover accoun in 1 day evryone who used to recover account by support.riotgames.com know that the process takes 3-5 days to recover the account.

so the only one ppl which was able to change the email in this one day was only you.

Edited by Hybrin, 10 April 2016 - 01:38 AM.

Cuddly

• No

If that's so, why can't I login? Why can't I even recover it if it's on my email? Because it's not. Why the fuck would I try to scam you for 7$ when I could've scammed the guy who bought my cs riven with 125$ who is vip? I can get him to reply here and confirm that everything went well and he still has access to the account.
How long are you gonna hold on this "old and innocent" thing? For 7$ it's kinda pathetic.

M4gik

I wana know it too ;) + the true is that, the real owner cant recover accoun in 1 day evryone who used to recover account by support.riotgames.com know that the process takes 3-5 days to recover the account.

so the only one ppl which was able to change the email in this one day was only you.

Sorry but i recover my account in 1 day :). but it is probably an exception.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users