Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Scam report against | Icyy (UID: 728) | $25

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

xXMuM3NRiiD3RXx

Every account that I sell has correct login info, I even verify the accounts before I send them to the buyer.

People have bought off me many times.

Also user was very impatient while I was sleeping.

Bye

Did you go to sleep during the deal like most people claim to do? Kappa

This scam report will be closed I'm sure, I mean seller can't proof that he is faking this and buyer can't proof that the account didn't work on first attempt

Biosadex

• Addicted

https://www.nulledbl...against-icyy-5/

Please read old scam reports before you post anything about them.

Also why would he show the account he isnt selling to him in PM?

Well, that would be the so called 'scam'

Show any account and just give any name/password which doesnt work and say afterwards it worked even if it did not work.

But well, buyer should have recordet everything from getting the account to the first login. hard to proof anything now^^

Edited by Biosadex, 09 April 2016 - 01:09 PM.

Dan

• Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Well, that would be the so called 'scam'

Show any account and just give any name/password which doesnt work and say afterwards it worked even if it did not work.

But well, buyer should have recordet everything from getting the account to the first login. hard to proof anything now^^

Read the scam report, The whole point about him scamming other people, Irrelevant. i doubt Icyy would risk his whole account for $25 when he could earn more from selling.

Icyy

• Advanced Member

Uh quoting old scam reports, I replaced that users account and he still left a neg. It was even closed by a mod saying "closed".

This users account was working before it was sent to him, I checked it myself.

BTF0txC.gif

Lagex

• Advanced Member

Uh quoting old scam reports, I replaced that users account and he still left a neg. It was even closed by a mod saying "closed".

This users account was working before it was sent to him, I checked it myself.

I can assure you the account was not working, I immediately went to leagueoflegends.com typed the information correctly as it was given and it simply did not work.

I would "REALLY" have preferred to receive the account listed, take ownership and enjoy the game. There is literally zero benefit to me sending BTC to a stranger

and then trying to get it back (which I have already accepted is not going to happen). I had $25 to lose here, the seller had a phantom account or straight up falsified information.

I can't provide any proof, obviously and neither can the seller. This is extremely BM and frankly I am disappointed in the community as a whole that this is even an issue. There is no promise of a resolution

when you open a scam report. I would just like to mention that the account list on the forum post is the exact same as before I "purchased" anything. I would assume the seller would have lost control of the account

and would be forced to remove it. Low and behold, either it's a scam or there is just no standard of quality here at all. It's okay though, I was impatient.

Icyy

• Advanced Member

I can assure you the account was not working, I immediately went to leagueoflegends.com typed the information correctly as it was given and it simply did not work.

I would "REALLY" have preferred to receive the account listed, take ownership and enjoy the game. There is literally zero benefit to me sending BTC to a stranger

and then trying to get it back (which I have already accepted is not going to happen). I had $25 to lose here, the seller had a phantom account or straight up falsified information.

I can't provide any proof, obviously and neither can the seller. This is extremely BM and frankly I am disappointed in the community as a whole that this is even an issue. There is no promise of a resolution

when you open a scam report. I would just like to mention that the account list on the forum post is the exact same as before I "purchased" anything. I would assume the seller would have lost control of the account

and would be forced to remove it. Low and behold, either it's a scam or there is just no standard of quality here at all. It's okay though, I was impatient.

No, I don't need to remove it. I check my accounts before I sell them :)

But just for you I've decided to verify all the unverified accounts to my email and personally transfer to the buyers mail :)

BTF0txC.gif

Lagex

• Advanced Member

No, I don't need to remove it. I check my accounts before I sell them :)

But just for you I've decided to verify all the unverified accounts to my email and personally transfer to the buyers mail :)

So you have other accounts with the exact stats then?

That is a much, much, much better method of selling accounts any way. I should have been smart and opted to not purchase an unverified account.

I don't mean to cause a shit-show, and I don't necessarily regard your service as un-trusted I'm just a bit flustered to have lost $25 with no account to show for it.

You should at least show me where you spend those bitcoins so I don't cut myself when I go to work tomorrow.

Icyy

• Advanced Member

So you have other accounts with the exact stats then?

That is a much, much, much better method of selling accounts any way. I should have been smart and opted to not purchase an unverified account.

I don't mean to cause a shit-show, and I don't necessarily regard your service as un-trusted I'm just a bit flustered to have lost $25 with no account to show for it.

You should at least show me where you spend those bitcoins so I don't cut myself when I go to work tomorrow.

I spend them on Alphabay where I am saving up for a bomb :)

BTF0txC.gif

Lagex

• Advanced Member

I spend them on Alphabay where I am saving up for a bomb :)

Fantastic, RIP $25.

4509530587_6dc94de66e_z.jpg

Dan

• Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

One thing that gets me is that why it took you around 15-20 minutes just to reply its not working lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users