Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

awareness scripts

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

GoldRoger1

• Advanced Member

I recently had read some posts about riots detection and some scripts that are hightly detectable and some that are not but i havent understand if awareness scripts like princeview are detectable.So could someone explain me if they are?

Xero666

• Junkie

Scripts aren't detectable, if script doing very quick combo [kata for example] without humanizer everybody will report you. Also every 3rd party program are against Riot ToS so you can get banned for it.

Euwlol

Do they realise scripts quick?

GuardianAngels

dont use Evade Rioters can easily find it . And dont play exactly the same champions like 10-15 games ryze in a row

GuardianAngels

If you are in above gold elo (if you are plat or higher) dont use evade . 2 of my accounts banned cuz of this :/

They overwatch you if some ppl report you because of scripting. Plats, diamonds know what script is and they report

RoccatRazer

ty

yektasi

ty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users