Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Favourite Esports Betting Site

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Darkr

• still got em

18+

This site is intended for people of the age of 18 and older.

Hello! Today I will be sharing with you my current favourite no-risk (as long as you keep yourself under control) esports gambling site!

On this site, you can get virtual 'coins' by betting on current DotA 2, HotS, CSGO, LoL, or more games!

You can also get free coins every day!

Once you saved up for a good few months, you can then either participate in raffles to win CSGO skins or gaming peripherals in the marketplace, or wait for an auction and try to sweep a prize!

Please remember that this isn't the way to go if you're looking to quickly get things worth big amounts of money... The internet is not filled with miracles...

I like to just go on it and claim the daily free coins, until I have a lot saved, and then spend it on skins.

Remember... there are no miracles!

So without further ado, here's the site:

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

C# dev, GFX designer, know my way around lua. Developer of addons for EloBuddy. I also reverse stuff :doge: 

Follow me on DeviantArt: http://eyose.deviantart.com/

oenso

• Junkie

let's check it out

Hitman2

ty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users