Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BoL didnt inject?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

loerg

• GFX Artist

Hey @all, ive downloaded the howl Nulled version again, loged in with a BoL user and Nulled Auth key, set up the scripts and started a bot game to test the scripts.

But then nothing happend, Game starts but no Injection from BoL.

Did someone else also got this prob?

A5gwRgb.gif

KarlTheCappa

• tfw no gf

go in agent.dll properities and tick '' READ ONLY '' your bol will update then select  version  6.7 

loerg

• GFX Artist

go in agent.dll properities and tick '' READ ONLY '' your bol will update then select  version  6.7 

Now ive the prob when i start BoLVIP.exe insta closed bol, when i open the bol.exe and use my original ID:Pass it works, ive delete the %appdata% folder, used the reg file and batch data nothing works now  also changed the agent.dll again to Read/write, still the issue that it insta closed now :( 

A5gwRgb.gif

KarlTheCappa

• tfw no gf

Now ive the prob when i start BoLVIP.exe insta closed bol, when i open the bol.exe and use my original ID:Pass it works, ive delete the %appdata% folder, used the reg file and batch data nothing works now  also changed the agent.dll again to Read/write, still the issue that it insta closed now :(

pm me your skype please

xandon

• PipPipPip

IDK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users