Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[GTA V] GTA V Online External Hack for Steam & SC Version

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AlucardVoss

• PipPipPip

NUM_1: Give you full health.
NUM_2: Give you full armor.
NUM_3: Enable magic bullets which makes your bullets so hard to destroy tanks and vehicles very fast.
NUM_4: Makes your bullets of "rubber" so the players won't take damage from your bullets (this is such a my sh*t features for testing).
NUM_5: Increase the bullet force to peds and vehicles so you can throw cars so far away only with 1 shoot of any weapon, it works sometimes on different parts of the vehicle I don't know why.
NUM_6: Max ammo for each weapon, I think it doesn't work for minigun or RPG (works HS one).
NUM_7: Enable "God-Mode". It just gives you 99999 health and you can't die only from fall.
NUM_9: Suicide key so you don't have to waste 500$ and is faster smile.gif
F8: Teleport to Waypoint.
F10: Enable/Disable fly mode. Enable it when you're going to fly with heli/planes. Disable it when you're not flying.
NUM_SUBSTRACT: Increase your Z pos (height).
NUM_ADD: Decrease your Z pos.

-NUM_0 + NUM_1: Enable/Disable the Anti-NPC mode, all the peds that hit you will die instantly. Perfect for fast missions.
-NUM_0 + NUM_2: Super jump.
-NUM_0 + NUM_3: Fire bullets.
-NUM_0 + NUM_4: Explosive melee.
-NUM_0 + NUM_5: Explosive bullets.
-NUM_0 + NUM_6: Increase your velocity on foot and swimming.
-F5: Show/Hide the menu.

NOTE:
-Watch out with "Magic bullet" feature because if you enable it for a weapon and you change to another weapon the feature will be applied to the weapon you changed to and this is not good because the damage is client sided so if you enable this for pistol a simple cop can kill you with only 1 hit I suggest to apply to the perforating gun because is a weapon that nobody uses and it's fast with many bullets.
-For teleporting (and Z pos keys too) you must stay totally without moving before you press the key.

Download :

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

sohaibkiller

joo

wayper

ty

SamLourson

• Advanced Member

ty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users