Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MY PS4 IP GOT BANNED [NEED URGENT HELP]-

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

individualfive

• Lurker

Can someone please help ?
I'm willing to pay for this solution. Thank you.
 I tried everything. Restart the router, change the IP address... Are there way to prevent this if i want to keep cracking psn account. Btw... Do i get suspension ? here is email i received from VPS
To whom it may concern,
Pursuant to Sony Network Entertainment International LLC ("SNEI") corporate policy, the below IP addresses were blacklisted from using our services because SNEI detected activity that is abusive to our network services. In our determination, the abusive activity was not related to velocity or volume, but matched the specific patterns of known abuse of our publicly available services. This abuse may be the result of a computer on your network that has been compromised and is participating in a botnet abuse of our services.
The following table of IP addresses, dates and times should help you correlate the origin of the abusive activity. The time stamps are approximate from our logs. The actualy timing of the events depend on the signature matched. It is very like to have occured both before, during and following the times listed.
Approximate Time Range (UTC), IP Address, Reason
2016-01-25 09:17 ~ 2016-01-25 09:47, 213.152.182.38, Account Takeover Attempts
Please take the necessary measures to correct the malicious activity from the above-listed IP addresses as soon as possible to avoid any further disruptions. If we were to remove any of these IP addresses from the blacklist and subsequent abusive activity is detected, the IP address will be promptly blacklisted again.
We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. If you require assistance or additional information please contact [email protected]
Thank you
I will kindly pay paypal if anyone help me get my ps4 get in PSN network. Thank you so much. !! 

Microxx

• Official Nulled Support

I am no expert on this but

1) next time use right section

2) remove your ip

3) use a vpn for a other ip

Forum Rules | Marketplace Rules | VIP F.A.Q

Don't pm me regarding

Bol/EB support

Ban Appeals

VIP Payments - PM Oxide

wolfuniqe

• Advanced Member

maybe contact support and say there is a mistake? 

Norman12308

• PipPipPip

Yea try to use a vpn or try reseting your nan dump not sure if it will work on ps4 but when i get ip banned on pc i just use a vpn

Clitoris

• Junkie

you can setup vpn on ps4, look into that.

or just wait like a week, they'll remove your ip from blacklist

YourBB

• Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Why aren't you using a VPN??!!!?!!

Wanna phish people through youtube? Click >>here<<

Wanna crack accounts? Click >>here<<

My HQ dork shop Click Here

The Blue Oyster club shall rise!!!

Fer | Sadasan | UnusualG | Kurome

Posted Image

Posted Image