Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Serious] I need help.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Peaches

• <title>~Rawr~</title>

Flatly I'm not trying to attention whore fuck I don't care. 

-- start want --

These last few months have been extremely idk. Emotional. For my family and they just heel getting worse. 

I dont want want to go into my detail but if I like you and you care to listen I guess I tell you )only like a few of you..) 

tonight ht we all sit in a restaurant and you know convosatio. Starts and then it gets to my father and because you know alchoh is about, no filter. He starts saying how everything he doesn't deserve and come to find out my grandfather whom I don't care to talk to/about right now (a few years ago k just idk I can't explain here) and a. So now even more family drama. 

Its gottwn ten to the point that I am getting rashes and shit from the stress of my family and social life, itchy skin and latterly clawing my self apart. 

I I don't know what todo I am afraid to turn to someone. I'm afraid to admit theresaproblem to someone real. I am not asking for one of you to go oh see a doctor. Or go oh just pm me. I don't even know why I'm posting this honestly and probably forget it in the morning 

well here's to everyone posting "ty" and "kys"

edit-

sorry for bad typing in a little not myself if you get y drift. 

Edited by Peaches, 07 April 2016 - 02:14 AM.

Cheapest and BEST uPlay accounts!

JokerArt Abuse

[Server] : Can't shout! You are banned D:

fur حب

tankkiller4

• Head-Dev off Elite-Gaming.net

• PipPipPipPip

hand in there

it will get better

it allways does

rNcB2ro.png

( Signature Made By orangebanana )

enjinlogo.png

(Click for a Free MC SERVER)

HIV

• Veteran

:pepe:

RoiBlue

• Junkie

Peach, Family is hard you have to think past everything and set yourself personal goals. Anything that can get yourself out the situation will help you, from going away with friends for a weekend to listening to music. You don't need to see a doctor about anything but one thing Do Not Scratch your stress scabs it will fuck you up. Final thing sometimes having a stranger to talk to can help so much. Hope your okay

Peaches

• <title>~Rawr~</title>

Peach, Family is hard you have to think past everything and set yourself personal goals. Anything that can get yourself out the situation will help you, from going away with friends for a weekend to listening to music. You don't need to see a doctor about anything but one thing Do Not Scratch your stress scabs it will fuck you up. Final thing sometimes having a stranger to talk to can help so much. Hope your okay

I can ignore the truth but is everything fair for sibling I don't know they can't do the same. No physical abuse happen ever but yelling and just ugh yes. 

JokerArt Abuse

fur حب

RoiBlue

• Junkie

If you have younger siblins take them out of the situation you dont even have to spend money, can take them the beach or park depending the age really

Edited by RoiBlue, 07 April 2016 - 02:27 AM.

Vyrus

• Levathian 4 admin

Did you not learn how to structure your sentences?

RoiBlue

• Junkie

Did you not learn how to structure you sentences?

Who?

Peaches

• <title>~Rawr~</title>

If you have younger siblins take them out of the situation you dont even have to spend money, can take them the beach or park depending the age really

I can't :pepe: too young and then if I do I don't want my mother to be under that. But even then I don't have anything against my step father like he's a good guy it's really my mom+him that I think need to work it out. Then on top of that direct stuff is just past skeletons coming to life. 

i know 

JokerArt Abuse

fur حب

Wizid

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5557157+_49546a5cd089f97220968a5e798a003

FONPYVY.png

Born too late to explore the Earth, born too soon to explore the Galaxy. Born just in time to browse DANK ℳℰℳℰS

OCE Unverified 30's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users