Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Quick suggestion by advanced PHP programmer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

qCore33

Hey there, I am currently learning PHP I've walked through the basics and further more, but my question is how to start implementing PHP with my HTML code. I know that I do not have enough knowledge yet but if anyone can suggest me a tutorials or a good book I will be happy to hear. And another thing, what do you guys think about frameworks yesterday I installed the Laravel framework but yet I did not get any further. Do you think using framework as a start will be good ? Thank you!

Eisenworth

• The One

First learn the most important things, like echoing(<?php echo 'This is a message'; ?>) and mandatory stuffs like creating arrays and iterate through them.

I'm not sure about tutorials, but just search in google, "PHP Basic Examples" setup a server and go play with it.

You also need to learn how conditions(if...else...) work, this is the most important thing in any language.

I assume you already have a php server running right? For testing...

qCore33

Thanks for your post, yeah I have server up and running. I think I should start from creating some basic login/registration form. I will continue with my research and try to learn as much as I can from google.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users