Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EUW Elite account vs Guild Wars 2 (49.99$) or full account

[EUW]

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

BishamonSama

• Advanced Member

Hi , i'm Bishamon and i just got banned my account yesterday 1 of my top 3 accounts got banned and had alot fo skins (55+) and you can't imagine how i'm mad about this game so i decided to leave and go play Guild Wars 2, to do so i need to upgrade my account for 49$ or full account already paid and i'm offering my 2nd best account which has 60skins and many champions (EUW server).

I will be offering account with

-over 70 Champs include many 6300ip champ

-Legendary skins eternium nocturne and others like Project fiora , yasuo , leona and blood moon yasuo , high noon yasuo and fizz skins and irelia blue skin dragon slayer pantheon and Xerath skin baby and so much more if you want to know plus info just contact me

-All details which you need to have 100% guaranted account

-I will be giving its own gmail

-So many icons

-Unranked

-Serious offer.

I still have 1st Elite which i will use for my next combacks and has Ultimate skins and my 2nd i don't need it.

and i already did 2 giveaways in this website.

I prefer to trade an account than lose it like the last one

P.S : i never scripted with this account , ( Script = ban no matter what )

Bisha senpai why not show screens ?

No hun i will show you all what you need LIVE ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW and i will also show you my 1st OP account and prove that i dont lie.

PM Bishamon ^^

Edited by BishamonSama, 05 April 2016 - 04:37 PM.

Bishamon the super god speed Riven - God Riven Main

tumblr_n19wsdhN3F1sw5ioco2_500.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: [EUW]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users