AT THE TIME OF THIS WRITING, THIS WORKS ONLY ON 1.76 FW!
- USB flash drive
- USB keyboard
- Internet connection
What to do:
- You will need to . How to do so is explained .
- Download the .
- Format usb stick to FAT32
- Copy downloaded files at the root of the usb stick
- Insert usb stick into PS4
PS4 picture thanks to @_makz_
- Get to PS4 WebKit Playground ( ) using ps4 browser (or google it).
- Click Load! in Linux loader box
screenshot thanks to @_makz_
If you want do something in console, connect a usb keyboard
- “Not Enough System Memory” error when trying to launch linux:
- Make sure you’re on firmware 1.76. The exploits have some hardcoded values that will not work on lower firmwares. You can get the .
- If you’re on 1.76 but still have the issue, that you reboot your PS4 before trying again.
- Others say you might have to go into safemode: safemode [Initialize PS4 (Reinstall System Software)] with the PS4UPDATE.PUP (RECovery)
- How do I access the browser on PS4 1.76 without updating?
- There are two ways,