Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Search/offer] CS:GO Project

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

redexme

• PipPipPip

Hello, i'd like to announce that we are looking for someone who has great knowledge of coding (websites, scripts, sql, etc...)

We are developing a new CS:GO hazard website that we want to make unique.

We have some basic code that coders can work with but we need someone to add new features later and developing or upgrading them.

I don't want to post more informations (only for people that will be interested).

We can offer monthly payment or some rake of deposits (or we can simply make a deal).

Please we are looking for people that are seriously interested and not for people that just wants to be a part of a website and basically know nothing about coding.

Requirements :

- Knowledge of english (basics)

- Time to work and be responsible 

- Knowledge of coding

People that are interested about this project, please send me a message into a mail box.

Thank you  :pepo:

Twiggy

Could you come up with examples on what kind of features you need done?

redexme

• PipPipPip

Could you come up with examples on what kind of features you need done?

Oh, sorry for late respond i didn't notice your comment here. Well of course i can, the website will be about betting coins that you exchanged for skins and you will bet them on roulette, coin flip and other things. I have pretty much done a lot of things but at the moment i am just looking for deposit / withdraw features, that's all. And someone who will keep the website updated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users