Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Scam report against essantra | UID: 12006 | 29$

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

SayMoon

• HardCrack

Username: essantra

Short Description Of Product/Service: 22k valid euro dump

Screenshots of conversation:
Spoiler

Amount scammed: 29$

Additional Information:
He bought my dump but did not understand how to use it, leave bad feedback, and complained to the Paypal...
Spoiler

Ivarovich

Mustafa :pepe: 

Posted Image

Posted Image

peop

• Doge Cracker

Lmao Turkse mensen back at it again Fappa

:pepo: R.I.P the Pleb life :pepo:

Ivarovich

Lmao Turkse mensen back at it again Fappa

Mustafa van de buurt aan het chosselen 

Posted Image

Posted Image

KappaMiau

• Me, myself & I

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Haram :pepe:

Draken

• Pro Seller

• PipPipPipPipPip

well , sorry for your loss but thats why i using only Bitcoin as payment.

#no kids that will cry about their money after getting his product.

j6y3gAW.png

JokerArt

• A german citizen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

essantra has been notified and has 48 hours to respond to this.

Forum Rules | Marketplace Rules | VIP F.A.Q

i04Cl4D.gif Don't pm me regarding i04Cl4D.gif

Bol/EB support

Ban Appeals

VIP Payments - PM oxidenigga

essantra

Post was advertised as HQ. Since he has the letter requests of the emails, that would imply that the passwords to those emails work, right? Funny enough, barely any of the emails I got in my @Amazon letter requests worked when logging into their EMAIL nor logging onto Amazon. Same to the other letter requests. Ran the list on a few working configs, got barely any hits.

Maybe his combolist WAS high quality, maybe the list became highly saturated, all I know it was not as advertised. I've bought plenty of combo lists off here off PayPal, lots of configs, lots of other items and this is my first PayPal refund and can provide proof of that. I am not a scammer. I just prefer if the shit I buy comes as to how it was advertised, not some shitty combolist that gets lower hits than a public dump from 2010. His vouch is someone with 0 rep (I know I do too but I don't expect people to consider that my vouches have any meaning) saying he got 6 hits out of 26 for Amazon accounts, one of the reasons why I bought it. Then I thought again, most of these are .de and .fr emails, mostly European, that seems highly unlikely considering there's barely any American or UK accounts.

I can provide the download link HE provided, anyone can check the combolist. I like to receive what I pay for, especially if it's MORE expensive. To me, this is like buying Amazon/Netflix/whatever accounts and none of them working. Paying $30 for a shit quality combo list isn't acceptable.

I don't know how to use it? So the accounts I've dumped here and other forums, the accounts I sell (mainly Uber), etc, are not proof of that I am able to use combolists? What kind of defence is 'did not understand how to use it'?

Edited by essantra, 09 April 2016 - 06:10 PM.

JokerArt

• A german citizen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Post was advertised as HQ. Since he has the letter requests of the emails, that would imply that the passwords to those emails work, right? Funny enough, barely any of the emails I got in my @Amazon letter requests worked when logging into their EMAIL nor logging onto Amazon. Same to the other letter requests. Ran the list on a few working configs, got barely any hits.

Maybe his combolist WAS high quality, maybe the list became highly saturated, all I know it was not as advertised. I've bought plenty of combo lists off here off PayPal, lots of configs, lots of other items and this is my first PayPal refund and can provide proof of that. I am not a scammer. I just prefer if the shit I buy comes as to how it was advertised, not some shitty combolist that gets lower hits than a public dump from 2010. His vouch is someone with 0 rep (I know I do too but I don't expect people to consider that my vouches have any meaning) saying he got 6 hits out of 26 for Amazon accounts, one of the reasons why I bought it. Then I thought again, most of these are .de and .fr emails, mostly European, that seems highly unlikely considering there's barely any American or UK accounts.

I can provide the download link HE provided, anyone can check the combolist. I like to receive what I pay for, especially if it's MORE expensive. To me, this is like buying Amazon/Netflix/whatever accounts and none of them working. Paying $30 for a shit quality combo list isn't acceptable.

I don't know how to use it? So the accounts I've dumped here and other forums, the accounts I sell (mainly Uber), etc, are not proof of that I am able to use combolists? What kind of defence is 'did not understand how to use it'?

Did you contact the seller with that info or you just chargebacked?

Forum Rules | Marketplace Rules | VIP F.A.Q

i04Cl4D.gif Don't pm me regarding i04Cl4D.gif

Bol/EB support

Ban Appeals

VIP Payments - PM oxidenigga

essantra

Did you contact the seller with that info or you just chargebacked?

I told him this, which he did not include in his first post.

Bought the 22k combo list. Yet to get a hit, just a lot of fakes and to checks. Tried G2A and origin configs. Email:pass's that were in the @g2a.com_ file didn't even get hits with g2a and their email:pass's didn't even work, so not sure where you get your letter requests from. Maybe the combolist is saturated and a lot got changed, i dont know. Trying Netflix right now and it's at 674 tested, 0 hits, 26 fakes and 27 to checks (none of them even have payment methods). Very low quality.

Found a publicly leaked combolist today and had way higher hit rates on everything, this was just a waste of $30.

He told me that the combo list was not for G2a and that the email:pass is for their emails, not g2a. I already knew this.

His second point says the combo list was 80% euro mails so lower hits for netflix, but he didn't say anything when his unreputable vouch claimed he "got" 6 hits out of 26 tests for Amazon. A LOT of the emails are .de. Holland had the 6th most Netflix subscribers out of all the countries in the world, the rest of the emails were mostly .fr. Netflix is also widely popular in France. So the topic is implying I'm more likely to get Amazon accounts than Netflix accounts with the combo list being mostly European? Before I exited Sentry MBA testing for Netflix accounts I had tested about ~1000 with about 35 to checks, about 35 fakes and NO hits. And I know for a fact the config I used worked at the time. I tried other configs for other services too, very low amount of hits.

This leaves a couple of possibilities.

1) His vouch is legit and the lines sent to that vouch were about 100000x better than what I had received.

2) He got a mate to write a complete bullshit vouch so he can SCAM people.

3) That guy just decided to write a nice vouch for some reason without testing the combolist himself, or exaggerate the amount of hits out of tests.

He then told me he would give it for a test which I called the bluff and told him to let it get checked. I have nothing to hide.

Then he claimed AGAIN that they are valid email accounts, which I know for a fact is not true because I manually checked a few myself and only ONE worked.

He did not offer a refund, exchange or partial refund. He suggested I BUY the 200k list. So where did my $30 just go? It saddens me that the people who replied to this post automatically assumed whatever he claimed was true without checking both sides to the story.

If I wanted an extremely low hitrate combolist (the lowest I've ever used, and I use a lot of public ones posted here) I would have bought any random combo list off the marketplace section, but I bought his because it was advertised as HQ and the vouches seemed real.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users