Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EUNE PLAT V Account

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Hybrin

• Best Jhin EUNE

sold

How to crack verified lol accounts Click_HERE

i will be out since 23.12.2015 to 02.01.2016

Cuddly

• No

pmed

SnoopDawgg

• Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip

By original email you meant it's verified to you, or it's not verified?

Or it's verified to the owner. Kappa

bBfq9PO.png

Look what I got. Kappa

Hybrin

• Best Jhin EUNE

pmed

sold to this guy ;)

Cuddly

• No

Account recovered after 2 days. Waiting 24 hours for refund or scam report :)

sold to this guy ;)

Hybrin

• Best Jhin EUNE

Account recovered after 2 days. Waiting 24 hours for refund or scam report :)

With account you got original email account and password i check the email and password and its not working anymore... U had evry rights to change evrything in email settings to you that the owner of the account cannot get back it to them... BTW. the owner was my friend and she doesnt touch the email and account. i just think that u get account and u wanna take money back.

I sold so many accounts on this forum noone call me a scam and like you see i like to contribute to the forum, dont try to scam me pls.

mattdb

• Addicted

With account you got original email account and password i check the email and password and its not working anymore... U had evry rights to change evrything in email settings to you that the owner of the account cannot get back it to them... BTW. the owner was my friend and she doesnt touch the email and account. i just think that u get account and u wanna take money back.

I sold so many accounts on this forum noone call me a scam and like you see i like to contribute to the forum, dont try to scam me pls.

" the owner was my friend  " I dont mean anything but , we all know most of the accounts sold on here are cracked + changing all info doesn't mean they cant recover it , contacting rito would get them there account back in 1-3 days max.

Just saying my opinion , was interested in the account but yeah lol

Cuddly

• No

" the owner was my friend  " I dont mean anything but , we all know most of the accounts sold on here are cracked + changing all info doesn't mean they cant recover it , contacting rito would get them there account back in 1-3 days max.

I'm not dying for 7$ but it's not about the money, it's about justice. If it's really your friend's account, then he must've recovered it. He keeps the account and you keep the money. You said it's your friend's and you take no responsability for it. In that way, you would keep the money and "your friend" keeps the account.

Still waiting for my refund or scam report. It's that simple. :)

Hybrin

• Best Jhin EUNE

i sold so many cracked accounts on this forum, this one was only my friend account and she give it to me cause she end with lol cause she dont have time for it. I called to her and ask about the account she doesnt change anything with account and email.
btw. she was online on facebook 10 days ago.... so this guy just wanna scam me ;)

I'm not dying for 7$ but it's not about the money, it's about justice. If it's really your friend's account, then he must've recovered it. He keeps the account and you keep the money. You said it's your friend's and you take no responsability for it. In that way, you would keep the money and "your friend" keeps the account.

Still waiting for my refund or scam report. It's that simple.  :)

open scam report, me and my friend are clear. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users