Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My first level 30 accounts :D

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

yawnss

• Advanced Member

So I tried a different combo lists before I was using like 10 passwords but I changed it to 50 now and a much smaller username list and I'm 50% through my list and I already have 3 unverified accounts all level 30's inactive for about 2 years.

Feels good knowing I cracked my first LoL account level 30 unverified :D I know you all do this on the daily but it feels good to be a man

nhnkl81

• Veteran

gj !

DogeScopeHD

Thats really nice dued. gj im proud.

Did it have any good things? because thats some $$$$$$ for you bro

Bongz

• LoL Account Seller/Cracker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

So I tried a different combo lists before I was using like 10 passwords but I changed it to 50 now and a much smaller username list and I'm 50% through my list and I already have 3 unverified accounts all level 30's inactive for about 2 years.

Feels good knowing I cracked my first LoL account level 30 unverified :D I know you all do this on the daily but it feels good to be a man

nice dude good job, what region were the accounts?

yawnss

• Advanced Member

Thanks for all the kind comments. And the accounts were from NA

aLWksi

Hey! Im intrested in trying this thing aswell, Im kinda new to this place and lost. I could use a helping hand to get started "cracking" if that's the right word.
Thanks in advance

Jewish

• PipPipPip

Good job man! I'm still in the process of figuring all of this out, it's very confusing at times haha

Karpiu

• PipPipPip

gz :D

go21

good job man

Egiuzas

Gratz man, dont stop and keep on cracking em. When u will get more of em, consider of selling some

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users