Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CS:GO tips for new players?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SST

Fairly new to playing CS:GO (Silver II), and I need some pointers to getting better. I always practice before I play a competitive match, but I can't use an AK to save my life.

What tips you guys got?

Clitoris

• Junkie

never spray especially in long range battles, try going for controlled burst, aim for head.

play with really high sensitivity then lower it, try this and you'll see how it pays off :)

Saveme

• Advanced Member

play with really high sensitivity then lower it, try this and you'll see how it pays off :)

Damn no, low sens masterrace

Don't look at the ground, try to hold your crosshair on head level, play some aim maps with bots, learn basic grenades, play, play, play and play(you should focus more on aim maps for now)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users