Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

League of Legends - Zoom Hack (April 2016 Patch 6.6)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

DonD

[align=center]Simple Zoom - League of Legends Zoom Hack v3.
Works with the latest patch(01/04-2016 Patch 6.6), and I will keep updating this thread with new links whenever the creator updates![/align]

How to use: (If you have troubles then watch the video with instructions:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Step 1 - First you have to download League of Legends Zoom Hack  v3. From direct download link below these steps (When downloaded, then don't open the program untill you have entered a match in LoL).

Step 2 - Open up League of Legends and enter a match (doesn't matter if I'ts a normal or a custom againt bots, although I recommend testing this out against bots first, to get the feeling of how it works and how to adjust it and find the right zoom range for you, before going against people in normal or ranked games).

Step 3 - Now that you have entered your game, minimize LoL and go to the folder where youve downloaded and saved the Simple Zoom League of Legends Zoom Hack v2.1 at, and then start it up. (Usually ends up in "documents/downloads" folder").

Step 4 - Now you can set your camera range / Zoom range to whatever youd like (the standard is usually 2250), but you can determine what yours is set to at  by going to theZoomLimit menu, and then click "Remove Zoomlimit".

Step 5 - Now you have to go to settings, and enter your desired new Zoomlimit under the Zoomhack value tab.

Step 6 - Go to "Zoomhack" tab and hit the "Enable Zoomhack" button, and your camera should instantly be set to the limit you just entered in Step 5.

If you have any troubles with this, then feel free to shoot me an PM or contact me on my YouTube video. The video includes a complete guide on how to use the Zoom Hack, if you found it alittle hard to use just by reading this guide, then you should check it out:

Download:  

Current version: v3 (Working with patch 6.6 - April 2016)

Credits to the creator of this tool: SuperMarlon007 
Hes original thread can be found here:

rezendexxlol

• Advanced Member

is safe?

miralem122

• Lurker

ty

DonD

It is safe yes :) 

Havetn had any troubles with it so far. No bans or crashes or anything.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if anyone needs help.

BTW i am not the creator of this, credits and links are provided in the bottom of thread to author of this tool!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users