Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[WTS] EUNE Unverified Innactive UFO Corki / 3050 RP /101 skins /112 champs Account for 25eur

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

TheGuyWith5Ping

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Hello,i've cracked an account 3 days ago and i have though a lot if i have to keep it or sell it,but i realised that i dont need it since my main is much better,it just doesnt have UFO Corki,so im selling it cheap because i need the money,here's the info about it:
Server: EUNE
RP: 3050
IP: 97
Innactive since: 2014 [it doesnt even shows the Match History]
Level: 30 [unranked]
Email: Unverified [i didnt even changed the password so i can keep the price]
A lot of icons
Champs: 112
Skins: 101, including UFO Corki,All Legendary & Pulsefire Ezreal
Prize: 25euro via PayPal only. [Since i didnt do anything hard to get it im selling it for that prize only here]
If no1 texts me i will put it on Ebay in 3 days time.
You can either resell it or play on it,since its innactive from 2014 i think the Owner of the account just left LoL.
I will sell the account to the first 1 who pm's me,after the sale is done i will replace the content in this topic with a text saying: SOLD
Thank You :) 

TheGuyWith5Ping

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

bump

Menaito

• Veteran

would be interested, can you pm me screens of checker ?and which checker you use for check last play date?

BTC : 11UJQU5tfEDUymLeEuyJrttukZNMnfKdh

TheGuyWith5Ping

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

SOLD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users