Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What is your best bot config for TH11?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ramtin

• Leader

Hi everybody,

when th11 came i upgraded my th to 11 and there is no config that can use and bot make my gold and elixir to zero, if anybody have successful config for th11 share here and we will use your ideas,

tnx a lot

Stan

I am still not having any luck either. 

christianamagic

Hi everybody,

when th11 came i upgraded my th to 11 and there is no config that can use and bot make my gold and elixir to zero, if anybody have successful config for th11 share here and we will use your ideas,

tnx a lot

Hey, i'm having pretty good results.  Takes a whole day to fill my storages but it gets the job done:

Barracks:  Giant, Arch, Arch, Barb, Hog, None (for 2nd dark Barrack)

Attack Normal Min Gold 100,000, Elixar 100,000, Dark E 0, TH 10.  One Side Deploy.  Check Inferno Tower to '0', Check Wizard Tower to '5', and check Wall to '7'.  Size of troop wave '50'. Delay '1'.  Check 'End Battle if no resources change' in '20' seconds 'check' and star return home '30' bases, base skip delay '2' seconds.

Trophy Range: 800-1000.  Use CC, Queen, King, Warden.

For dead put the same numbers but TH 11.  Sometimes you'll get a bad TH 11 and not do well but for reason the setting tricks the game and gives you a lot of great Normal bases to win.  If you change it to other numbers you'll get different bases....Supercell loves playing games.

Hope that helps!

Edited by christianamagic, 08 April 2016 - 04:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users