Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

So many ppl this days was banned (Read all is important)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Poll: What did u think about this? (3 member(s) have cast votes)

Tap the option that u think its true for u!!!

1. Its all true? (1 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Its all fake? (1 votes [33.33%])

3. Its only a conspiracy? (1 votes [33.33%])

Vote

roberto1986

• Advanced Member

[hide]Hi guys!!!

First thing i hope to get no banned for that thread anyway....

I want connect to the discussion made by ""zxpwd""" about exclusive is disappeared....

An bird come to my ear and told me(trust me is trusted "bird") alot of ppl that days was banned (Exclusive too and for who dont know who the hell is that guy is the the best awesome guy that crack every time all BOT for clash of clans)

So Exclusive is not disappeared but was banned like many other ppl that crack every time any update for COC inclusive

the "bird" that told me that thing......anyway idk if that is true on 100% but that "bird" is my friend in the real life

so i think its all true!!!

Idk whats happend at the high floor and that thing is alot weird......anyway i hope all will be fixed soon because we lost so many good ppl the help us botting on COC!!!

Like i said i hope to get no banned anyway i dont think so i break any rules....[/hide]

xOblivionKnight

• IDGAF

Holy crap dude. I love this thread xD 

Kappa

I am the real OblivionKnight.

Dont Hate the Hacker, Hate the Code.

RIP Gross Gore :pepe:

RIP Tyler1 :pepe:

Levathian

• Veteran

So Exclusive is not disappeared but was banned like many other ppl that crack every time any update for COC inclusive

Enough bullshit.

Basically what you do is make pokemon and clashbot threads then come up with some bs drama because you are mad your clashbot isn't getting cracked.

You said "many ppl" and you talked about Exclusive only.

Nice hidden content try maggot.

4vzyyfT.png

Derp_Derp_Derp.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users