Universal Tunable Xhair is an Autohotkey script that creates the overlay crosshair above any game/application you specify. You can adjust size, shape, color, transparency and position of the crosshair with a few hotkeys and via GUI. It also has built-in preset system and WYSIWYG crosshair editor with colorpicker and 10 grades of transparency.
Build your perfect crosshair, the one to rule them all!
Note: VAC status of Universal Tunable Xhair is undetected and it should never change, because it doesn't read/write game memory, inject dll etc.
- (Optional) Import my presets with "importPresets.exe"
- Run "xhair.exe"
- Select suitable preset or create your own.
- Start the game in windowed borderless mode.
- (Optional) Disable native crosshair, e.g by typing "crosshair 0" in CS:GO console
- Whitelist active game window by pressing alt+insert (only if you haven't done it before). Alternatively, you can do this via process browser in GUI menu (Edit - Process list). Note: CS:GO is whitelisted by default.
- Activate the crosshair by pressing insert
- (Optional) Adjust crosshair position with alt+arrows
That's all. Good luck, have fun.
Not my cheat, it is made by ImWhacky
Edited by grzechu146, 30 March 2016 - 05:11 PM.