SILKYPIX is “RAW development software” that generates a high-resolution picture from the RAW data of a digital camera and offers accurate color from shadows through to highlights. This is pure made in Japan software. SILKYPIX corresponds to more than 500 different models digital camera and are supported from professional photographers and shutter bugs. SILKYPIX is selected as digital camera manufacturers’ standard bundled software over the world.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro 7 is RAW development software for professionals to enable a partial color correction by circular / gradual filter, or equips with completely new sharpness from superior outline detection algorithm.
What's New in v126.96.36.199:
- Support Casio EX-ZR3100 and EX-ZR3600.
- Support Fujifilm X70 (*1), X-E2S (*1) and X-Pro2 (*1, *2).
- Support Nikon D5.
- Support Olympus PEN-F and STYLUS SH-3.
- Support Panasonic DMC-CM10, DMC-TX1, DMC-TZ80, DMC-TZ81, DMC-TZ85, DMC-TZ100, DMC-TZ101, DMC-TZ110, DMC-ZS60, DMC-ZS100 and DMC-ZS110. (*3)
- Changed to show the lens name recorded in a RAW/JPEG image which is shot with some cameras by Panasonic.
- Fixed a problem that RAW images with some of Sony A55 / A65 / A99 are not available.
- Fixed a problem that "Auto Correct" button in the "Lens aberration controller" sub-control was not shown correctly.
- Other small fixes.
1 "FILM SIMULATION" is supported and an available film simulation can be selected.
2 "LOSSLESS COMPRESSED" of the RAW RECORDING is not supported currently.
3 "Photo style/Camera color" is supported and an available photo style can be selected.
Requires Intel Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
Please Like so yor not a leatcher