Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Question] TOR-based botnet

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Nestade

• PipPip

Hello,

Is there any cracked TOR-based botnet?

I already checked https://www.nulledbl...hl=+tor +botnetbut the loader isn't included.

Main purposes:

- DDoS

- maybe form-grabber

- halfway stable

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nestade

AndreasGoette

Following is an overview of this malware labelled by the creator as Skynet: a Tor-powered trojan with DDoS, Bitcoin mining and Banking capabilities.

or

10k botnet using a ZeuS software, but you have to modifie it by yourself, including IRC and DDoS. Everything operating at TOR hidden service.

but why you want to do it in Tor ? you have other oppertunities to stay anonymous and your bot will still work ...

Nestade

• PipPip

Following is an overview of this malware labelled by the creator as Skynet: a Tor-powered trojan with DDoS, Bitcoin mining and Banking capabilities.

or

10k botnet using a ZeuS software, but you have to modifie it by yourself, including IRC and DDoS. Everything operating at TOR hidden service.

but why you want to do it in Tor ? you have other oppertunities to stay anonymous and your bot will still work ...

Hello,

Well TOR seems to be safer for me.

I could use my dedicated server to host it (without the risk of getting it suspended) and I don't have to use a VPN etc.

I don't need a big botnet - I plan to get around 250-750 bots to collect some experience.

Is this "Skynet" available somewhere (included DDoS) - I can't code yet so I would need the finished "product".

Regards,

Nestade

AndreasGoette

Hello Nestade,

I dont know if Skynet is aviable anywhere included the DDoS-Tool... I use an other one and as localhost on a virtual machine with vpn included portforwarding the ports i need ... but mine just got HTTP flooding :-/ ... but Im not doing DDoS so for me its ok... but maybe this link would help you a bit

https://community.ra...ght-from-reddit

Nestade

• PipPip

Hello Nestade,

I dont know if Skynet is aviable anywhere included the DDoS-Tool... I use an other one and as localhost on a virtual machine with vpn included portforwarding the ports i need ... but mine just got HTTP flooding :-/ ... but Im not doing DDoS so for me its ok... but maybe this link would help you a bit

https://community.ra...ght-from-reddit

Are you from Germany? ^^

And thanks - going to read it but I guess there won't be anything included.

Are there any other (cracked) TOR-based botnets you know?

AndreasGoette

No Im not from Germany, but can speak german ...

yeah you could use Zeus ;-) instead of Skynets

Nestade

• PipPip

No Im not from Germany, but can speak german ...

yeah you could use Zeus ;-) instead of Skynets

Hey,

But "usual Zeus" doesn't have TOR-support afaik.

I'll just try to get a cracked one with TOR support - otherwise I have to get a DNS and use a HTTP botnet - but I'd prefer TOR.

Regards,

Nestade

AndreasGoette

included TOR-support is difficult to find for free ... you got nearby for no one support anymore when you dont buy it for 3000 USD and more :-(

Nestade

• PipPip

included TOR-support is difficult to find for free ... you got nearby for no one support anymore when you dont buy it for 3000 USD and more :-(

Is there a safe way to get a DNS?

I guess buying a domain with BTC should be the safest, right?

AndreasGoette

Yeah, but also check that its an offshore hoster you buy from with bitcoins ...

there are allso hoster accepting bitcoins who isn´t offshore, they would kick you very fast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users