Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PS3 || 15$ | 302 games | nba 2k14/borderlands2/deadspace3/crysis3/littlebigplanet

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Clitoris

• Junkie

https://slut.io/p/10238

1 year old crack!!

private combo!

KY3rhGa.pnggFqKQzn.png

PS3 GAMES [2x devices available] you can resell or share these. 2 playstations can use them at the same time.

Spoiler

PS4 GAMES [No device]

Spoiler

many dlcs and some games left out!

From a really old crack, i rechecked today and surprisingly the password has not been changed in almost a year.

So as long as you don't change the password, the account will remain in your possession because the owner wont get notified by email.

Clitoris

• Junkie

updated

Froggen

• Mid Laner for Elements.

May pick up the PS3 account. Also, out of curiosity, how do you check those games like the last 2 images?

BoLVIP by Broly7.

Menaito

• Veteran

hi i might be interested but so far i bought just 2 weeks ago my first Ps3 xD so if i buy this login & the owner change PW do i still have access to the games?

BTC : 11UJQU5tfEDUymLeEuyJrttukZNMnfKdh

Clitoris

• Junkie

May pick up the PS3 account. Also, out of curiosity, how do you check those games like the last 2 images?

store.playstation.com

hi i might be interested but so far i bought just 2 weeks ago my first Ps3 xD so if i buy this login & the owner change PW do i still have access to the games?

yes, if you download all the games and your device is locked in on his account, even if he changes the password you'll still be able to use the games fully functional.

but i dont think he will change the password. i am almost sure about that.

asqwerty

• Junkie

Thanks you

drmac2025

thanx bro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users